Frazel Sunsets

Hello my lovelies, this is a cute Frazel one-shot. 

Warning: Extreme Fluff, You may dye of fangirling

It was a calm evening on the Argo II, Frank was a kitten curled up on the end of Hazels bed while she was reading.  He looked around her bedroom,  her white sheets settled on the twin mattress, with a dark purple comforter heavy on top.  She had a soft reading light on her dark oak antique-style night stand.  She had two dressers with the same look as the nightstand.  The over head light gave  a soft yellow glow.  Frank loved her room, he said it was because of it's nice feel, but the real reason was that Hazel was in it.  

His gaze landed on the window, he saw the sunset, it was really pretty tonight.  Frank remembered back at Camp Jupiter he and Hazel would sit and eat dinner alone and stare at the sunset. One evening Hazel told him that sunsets were one of her favorite things because sometimes she feels overwhelmed by all the new things in this decade but she calms down in the evenings because she knows that one thing that will never change, is sunsets.

Frank morphed back into demigod form because he had an idea, he lead Hazel to the port bow and said, "Hazel, I love you I just want you to know" He looked over at hazel, with the sky's colors reflecting on her face and her frizzy hair blowing past her face, she looked majestic.  She turned to him with a warm smile on her face and said, "I love you too" then kissed his cheek.

The couple stared at the horizon with a smile on their faces and a comfortable science settled between them. 

I think this is my favorite so far, it's so poetic, calming and beautiful.  I have never seen anything like this, it is totally and completely original. I'm so proud! I hope this calms you down, and helps you sleep because I'm pretty sure half my readers read at midnight.  I'm over the moon happy with this, and I hope you like it too. I don't own Frank, Hazel does.

I love you all.

Sincerely,

Mystery_Pearl 

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )