Jiper gets together

Hello lovelies, It has come to my attention that Rick Riordan never recorded how Jiper finally became a couple so here I am giving you that very useful knowledge. I hope you like it, happy reading! Btw, Piper may be a little OOC

I'm dedicating this to

@PJO_Fangirl_13 because you have supported me and commented and I am so grateful (I don't know if you ship this or not, don't take  it personally if it's terrible)  Other readers, check out her stories!

Piper POV

Jason was so oblivious.  I had been dropping hints for months, yet he still hasn't caught on.  I was close to hitting my all time low, asking my siblings for help.  I know, it was that serious, I had to step up my game.  

I had no ideas.  I decided to sleep on it, BAD IDEA.

I was having a dreamless sleep (which was incredibly rare) when Aphrodite decided to drop in.  "Hello, Piper I hear you want Jason," I rolled my eyes "We I know just how your going to get him" Then I said in exasperation, "Mom please DON'T" She just ignored me.

"First you need the perfect outfit"

I tried to say no, but Aphrodite won't let me speak (A/N I wrote sleep instead of speak my brain just keeps reminding me that it's 2 am.....)

"How about this one!"

I shook my head vigorously

"Hmm," she said "Your right its too pink"

She snapped her fingers and showed me the next one

I once again shook my head aggressively.

"Uh fine! you're no fun" 

I rolled my eyes

"OOH I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE"

Finally, I thought, something decent, I nodded my head

"Perfect! WE ARE ON A ROLL!"  Aphrodite squealed.

I covered my ears, although I was secretly excited deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, down.  Don't blame me, Aphrodite is messing with my head.

"Next step," The love goddess said "is to plan a pick up line"

I rolled my eyes

"Young Lady, if there is anymore eye rolling, I will freeze you're eyes shut!"

I promptly stopped showing signs of annoyance.

"Okay, I will list a few and you will show me the number pickup line you choose!"

"1. Do you believe in love at first sight? or should I walk past again?

2. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you

3. Hey, you're pretty and I'm cute. Together we'd be pretty cute."

It took all of my willpower not to cringe at the cheesy pick-up lines.

I made a zero with my hands.

"Nope, Nope Nope! Pick one!"

I sighed, and held up 3 fingers.

"Your all ready, but I'm not sure he will be ready for you" she said with a wink and transported away leaving a cloud of perfume.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was red in the face when I woke up.  I had the outfit Aphrodite picked out on, ad the pick up line on my wrist. I walked out of my cabin hoping to avoid Jason, but he was right there in a suit.  "They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you" I giggled realizing that it was one of the pick-up line options Aphrodite gave me.  "Can I see your wrist"  "Y-yeah he said nervously"  Just as I suspected !  "Jason, did Aphrodite visit you?"  "yeah" he responded, "me too I said."  "does that mean you like me?" "Of course I do Sparky" I said before smashing my lips into his.  I didn't even notice the cameras clicking behind us.

All done! I'd say I'm pretty proud, I mean 674 words!?  I'd also say it's pretty authentic, considering how nosy Aphrodite can be!  Sorry the end was sloppy, I really need sleep!

I do not own any thing other that the story line.

I hope you liked it! Goodbye Lovelies!