Starbucks with Caleo

Hello, lovelies I present to you (while I should be doing my Italian homework which was due yesterday) Starbucks with Caleo I should mention that I changed the title from Percabeth and the seven to Heroes of Olympus love. This is before THO while Caleo is traveling, I don't own Starbucks. Enjoy!

Calyspo POV

Me and Leo were gliding over Washington D.C, "Calyspo, did you know that  George Washington was a child of Athena?" I retorted, "How does an idiot like you know that?" "Annabeth told me" My cheeks heated at her name, I didn't mean to curs her I was in the emotion of the moment.  I got over myself and said, "You're still a dingbat" "But you love me anyway" He said with a cheeky grin on his oil-smeared face. "Yeah," I said with an eye roll "I do" (A/N I hope she'll get to say those words in a different setting....) 

-----------------------------------------------------Sometime Later------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Leo" "Yes Sunshine?" I responded, "Don't call me that, and I was going to say that, I'm hungry" "There is a Starbucks below us, do you want to grab a croissant?" I gave him a confused look and asked him, "What do stars have to do with deer?" He chuckled and I lightly smacked him on the head.  He then told me that, " Starbucks is a cafe/coffee house" I was still confused, "Why would mortals name a cafe/coffee house Starbucks?" he answers,  " I don't know, Sunshine, what I do know is that bad-boy McSchizzle is hungry" I rolled my eyes but then latched onto Leo as Festus began his decent. 

As I stepped onto the ground I examined the logo why is there a lady on it  I thought. My line of thought broke when oil started gushing out of Festus's ear "Not again, I thought I fixed that" I heard Leo say.

We spent the next hour fixing Festus, and at the end of that eternity Leo asked "Starbucks?" "Starbucks." I confirmed.  And we walked into Starbucks for a so-called croissant.

I did it! I finished this chappie! I do not own anything or anyone other than my OC's.

Ta-Ta lovelies

Mystery_Pearl

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )