A movie night with Frazel

Hello lovelies, just to let you know I have school tomorrow so there won't be as much updates as I have been doing, be sure to share, vote, comment on, and follow this story!  Hope you enjoy this cute li'l one-shot!

Frank POV

Today was me and Hazel's anniversary, and I want to do something that she will love, so I decided to do something that reminds her of home (her original one, Louisiana) 

I decided to hold a movie night featuring the Disney animation,  'The Princess and the Frog' and I made seafood gumbo (with Ella harpy's help, because she memorized the recipe) to go along with the theme.

I held the movie night in the Poseidon cabin because the Ares cabin was too scary and full of rude people, and the Hades cabin was to creepy for me.  I asked Percy and he said it was okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By 5 pm every thing was set, Annabeth had Hazel blindfolded and I lead her to the cabin I kept bumping her into things, but I apollogized (hahahaha) 

When I untied her blindfold, her eyes drifted to the pot of gumbo and lit up.  "Is that seafood gumbo!?"  "yep" I replied popping the p.  She sniffed it and squealed, "it's just like the one mom used to make!"

I then said, "There's more I picked up a movie that is based on your decade and location, y-you might have read the book, it's called, The Princesses and the Frog." \

"I know that book!" she squealed!  She then kissed me square on the lips and said,"Thank you, Frank this is wonderful"  I blushed and turned into a panda spontaneously.  She laughed and  hugged my panda body.

I turned back into demigod form to hug her back. 

"Come on, lets watch the movie" 

Long-story short, we cuddled, kissed and ate gumbo for the rest of the night.

Best.  Anniversary.  Ever.

Sooooooooo Cuteeeeeeeeeee!  I hope I killed  some feels today.  This story was overall, short but sweet just like Hazel.  I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it!

Thank you, be sure to share, vote, comment on, and follow this story! 

I love you, goodbye lovelies!

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )