Soon, JungKook's phone rang again and he checks to see who it was.

"I need to take this.", JungKook said and he walks out to answer the call while HoSeok waits for him.

Then, HoSeok noticed that Yoongi had sent him a message.

Min Yoongi: I still can't believe that I got to see you after 2 years.

HoSeok: Same goes for me.

Min Yoongi: By the way, I meant everything that I said. I won't break  my promise this time.

HoSeok: Okay Yoongi.

HoSeok didn't know what to feel and he did remember what Yoongi said the whole time while he sighed deeply.

JungKook came back and sat down next to HoSeok while continuing to eat his ramen.

"Who was that?", HoSeok asked.

"An old friend.", JungKook said and HoSeok finishes up the ramen right away.

HoSeok washes the plates and dishes when he felt strong arms around his waist.

"Yes, JungKook? How can I help you?", HoSeok asked and JungKook hugs him tighter.

"Would you care to do my laundry?", HoSeok teased him and JungKook laughs while giving a kiss on HoSeok's neck.

JungKook sat on the table counter as he watched HoSeok and smiled to himself.

"I was thinking of picking you up from school tomorrow. May I?", JungKook asked.

HoSeok thinks about it and said, "I don't mind

HoSeok thinks about it and said, "I don't mind. But after that, do you have anywhere else to go?".

JungKook shook his head while passing the dry cloth to HoSeok.

"Nope. I'll spend the night here again then. So more time with you.", JungKook said and HoSeok was surprised but he nods to him eventually.

"You liked my apartment, that much?", HoSeok asked and JungKook nods to what he said.

JungKook held HoSeok's hand and stares at him in the eye.

"Are you happy with this? With me especially..", JungKook asked and HoSeok nods while laughing at how JungKook was looking at him.

"Come on. I'm getting sleepy already.", JungKook whined and HoSeok was done cleaning.

He walks to the bed when JungKook carries him to his own bed while they laid on the bed together.

JungKook traces HoSeok's face with his finger while smiling at him. "JungKook... do you really mean everything you say?", HoSeok asked.

JungKook leans in closer and kissed HoSeok's lips while moving his body closer.

"Of course, HoSeok. Why would I lie to you?", JungKook said and they start making out on the bed.

"Besides, I only have you and you only. And that's enough for me.", JungKook said, making HoSeok blushed even more.

After a while of kissing, JungKook eventually falls asleep and HoSeok continues to admire his looks.

"It seems like our relationship only exists in the night. And I can actually live with that.", HoSeok muttered to himself.

HoSeok lays his head on JungKook's chest and said, "Thank you, JungKook.".

Meanwhile....

Yoongi was at home, helping his father with the ingredients in the kitchen.

"So was he angry with you?", his father asked.

Yoongi smiled and nods his head while cutting the carrots. "He was.. but I can't blame him. I was wrong too.", Yoongi said.

His father pats him on the back and assured him that everything will be okay.

"Well, as long as you can win his heart back.. I'm sure both of you will be happy just like the last time.", his father said and Yoongi agreed with him.

"He's the same person I love till now, Appa. I will do whatever it takes to be with HoSeok again.", Yoongi said confidently and his father was glad to hear that.

"And I know my son can do it.", his father said and Yoongi smiled at him before continuing to help cut the other vegetables.

After finishing with the vegetables, Yoongi sat on the couch and was scrolling through HoSeok's pictures in Instagram.

"I still love you the same way, HoSeok

"I still love you the same way, HoSeok. Winning you back, may be hard. But I'm not going to give up. I'll prove it to you.", Yoongi muttered and he smiled to himself.

"We will be together again.. just like the last time.".