𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝

• • •

• • •

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛; 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

"Yeah mom, I'll eat on time. See you later. Tell dad to have control over his snacks. I can hear him tearing open something on the speaker." He chuckled and ended the call.

The woman was running down the stairs. Her pretty red pumps excitedly clicked against the tiled floor. She was happy.

Got the job in one of the top companies ofcourse!!

She squealed and hopped over the last stair but suddenly-

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!"

Yep, landed right over something-or someone.

Her eyes widened.

There was coffee all over his shirt.

He groaned and hissed feeling the painful burning sensation shooting across his chest. "W-Who the hell jumps from the stairs in a fucking workplace wearing some goddamn fucking heel-"

He quietly gawked at her.

The man slowly gulped and felt his fingers wrapping around her waist. She was sitting on top of his crotch, pretty face contoured in shock.

"S-Sorry........." She mumbled.

He blinked.

"Sir? Excuse me?"

He snapped out of it and narrowed his eyes. "Why-Why were you running? Now my w-whole shirt got ruined because of you! I-I have a meeting in ten!"

You quickly slipped out from his grip and got up straightening your skirt.

You slowly looked up and nibbled on your lips. Fuck-this guy is handsome. Wouldn't miss a chance to rail-

Shut up you hoe.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it!!"

"Oh ofcourse you didn't!" He sprang to his feet. "But that won't undo the damages! What am I going to do now?!"

He saw you looking down, fumbling with your fingers. From the top view, you looked adorably tiny. Your bust squeezed against your arms and he gulped. They looked so firm and full.

"I-I'm s-sorry........."

He can't even hear anymore. He's just staring at you with dirty thoughts swirling around his mind. The man's eyes lowered and gazed at your pencil skirt which perfectly showed your soft thighs ready to be bitten into. Your hips had that curve where his fingers would mold into when he would pound inside you.

Alright, now both of you knew that you were checking each other out shamelessly.

The sexual tension was high!