↝Chapter~36

He's staring at you currently. Wondering if he heard you properly. Did you just say that? Or is he having a wet dream again.

"You want to top? You should start from taking my my clothes off." You crawl closer and sit in front of him with your knees bent and away from each other. Taking his hand you place it on your top.

"You can if you want to."

He gulps and pulls it down to expose your cleavage. "A-Are you okay with this?"

You smiled. "I am. Take it off if you want to."

He draws out a breath and leans closer to peck your lips once before slowly lifting your clothing up. You stretch your arms up and he slips it off, his face staying close to you. The man doesn't take his eyes off your face and you smile at him again before leaning in to kiss him.

"Take your t-shirt off."

Jungkook nods and slowly does it getting the fluffy tuff of brown on his head in a ruffled mess-eyes scanning anywhere but you.

"You can look down too you know?"

He blushes a little, a small smile finding it's way back on his cute face how hard he tried to supress it.

He hesitantly looks lower and within a second, looks back up. Jungkook couldn't keep his expressions stoic.

That made you laugh. "Oh my god!" You peck his cheek. "You are so cute!" You raise yourself to let your chest come face to face with the man.

Jungkook only looks up to see you. He was so shy that he couldn't even look.

"Baby.......you can look." You place his hands on your hips and kiss his head.

"Y-Yeah...um....." He looks down at your bra covered chest.
Fuck-you are beautiful.

Jungkook looks back up wondering what to do ahead. Or what he was allowed to do exactly.

"You wanna touch them?"

He's involuntarily nodding. They just looked so soft and full. Maybe it was your bra but they popped out sexily. Cleavage was tight and deep and he could slide his dick in so easily. He could even see your nipples protruding out from the fabric excited by the cold air around.

Jungkook slowly reached out and cupped your left boob. His lips parted, breath hitched and eyebrows furrowed at the heaviness. The man accidentally moaned feeling how plump and soft they were and looked at you wide-eyed.

He just touched you and started moaning. What sorcery is this?

You gave out a sultry laugh. "Do whatever you want."

"I-It's awkward when you are looking at me like that in complete silence. Like a hawk."

You giggled. "Okay I'll close my eyes then?"

"That's more awkward."

"Just do whatever you want-god, kook!" You laughed.

"O-Okay! Okay!" He is tomato red.

"Go ahead......touch me if you want. Take my bra off.....whatever you want."

The boy awkwardly grits his teeth and finds your bra to unhook. Alright, where's the hook?

Oh found it!

How does it open?!

He's struggling to undo it wondering from where should he pull.

You snickered again. "Hold on." Turning around you let your back face him so that he could see what he was doing.

He shyly nibbles on his lips and pushes back the hooks to open. He got it now. Bras are fucking uncomfortable!