↝Chapter~44

"Were you roaming around naked all day?" You ask him as soon as you enter. He was topless and sweaty—a combination which wasn't exactly child friendly.

Had his brat sitting over his shoulders while she played drums on his head with her tiny hands.

"Sakura and I are exercising." He jogs around the house with the tiny girl hugging his head and he quickly places his daughter on the mat before getting into a push up position.

Jungkook goes down and Sakura quickly holds his face to play with his hair. He nuzzles her tummy before going back up.

That was cute.

But your eyes land on his back which toned everytime he went lower. The muscular shoulders popped out whenever he went low.

Oh damn, there you go. Oogling at any chance you get.

You might have not checked out any man as much as you check out your own husband.

A few push-ups later he rests on his back and sees you biting your lips as you stared at his stomach.

"So much for control huh?" His daughter quickly swims towards him and starts gnawing at his head.

"I am controlling." You say.

"Ayy princess!!" He yelps.

"aayayayayayy!!!!"

He chuckles when his daughter pulls on his hair and makes her sit on his chest. He starts tickling the tiny bean and the girl squeals before toppling over his face. Jungkook nuzzles and kisses her tummy before holding her tight like the claw monster.

"I'm gonna eaat youuuu!" The man pressed his lips against her tiny fingers. "Nom nom nom nom!!!! So tasty!!" The brat squealed again laughing loudly and tried swiming away.

"Come back here you brat!" Jungkook crawled along and quickly curled away with her placing lots of kisses on his little cub.

You chuckled and walked towards the kitchen for a glass of water before ploping down on the couch. Jungkook was right in front of you tickling your daughter.

He looks at you and grins. "Jealous aren't we? Someone is getting more of my kisses than you."

"I can't be jealous of my daughter. I'm happy for her. Her father wasn't a road kill."

Jungkook snorts and peered down at his miniature. Two tiny teeth peeking out of her small mouth making her look precious.

Thank God he didn't die. He wouldn't be able to see his own daughter growing up so prettily.

"Is the dinner ready, hubby?" You tease him.

"Yes it is mam."

"Good boi."

"Close your legs, I can see your panties from here." You gasped and quickly crossed them. Wearing a skirt and sitting with your legs spread was a damn pain in the ass.

It even pained when you sat crossed legs for a long time. Why not just dismantle your legs and be comfy?!

You were gonna switch to pants from tomorrow.

"Red colour ehh? I like black but red suits you too. Your pussy looks cute in red." You reached forward and kick his leg. But he grabs it and pulls you down with him.

"Princess is feisty I see."

You see Sakura swimming behind him and shook your head. That little girl has no idea what's going around her. She just keeps trying to swim around in her own smol world.