↝Chapter~18

"So what's going on with you and jungkook?"

"Denial of feelings. But yeah he has to care about whether I really care if about him."

"Hm? What does that means?" Yoongi frowned pouring some oil in the pan.

"I feel.......that he doesn't really want divorce anymore. But he's collecting all his feelings, shoving them down in a big garbage bag and tossing it off the cliff."

"Why would he do that?"

"No idea. He's sexually frustrated too." Yoongi raised his eyebrows at that. "That's good. Maybe he'll break."

"Nah, he avoids me all the time. Can literally see on his stupid constipated face that he desperately wants to bust a nut and his hands aren't doing a good job. Whenever I even walk by him, he acts all shaky and weird. As if he's palpitating just by my stare."

Yoongi rested his face on the counter and tried controlling his laughter quietly. Back repeatedly shook till he took a deep breath to calm down.

"That guy is drowning in a puddle."

You snorted and placed the lid on the pan. "Can you believe? The Jeon Jungkook is finally being a whiny sub. Feels like a dream."

"You being the literal devil is having fun teasing him aren't you?"

"Oh you don't know the half of it. He's a literal tease and his innocent pouty face doesn't even realise. Sometimes he stutters when I'm too close to him and I just want to tie him down to a damn bed and make him cry."

The man's gaze shifts back and forth and the next second........yoongi has you pinned on the fridge.

You yelped at his sudden gesture while his arms are wrapping around your waist pulling you close. His lips brush against your ear. "He's peeking in. Act along." Your hands immediately feel his back and your lips land on his tattooed neck. Yoongi shudders and holds your wrists tight.

"Don't do that princess, we don't want you getting fucked senselessly against this fridge right?" He said it out loud for him you hear. Your breath hitched at his raspy voice feeling your stomach suddenly twisting in pleasure.

"Did he leave?"

You peak at the door seeing him hiding behind the wall. You grin. "Nope. Trying to evesdrop."

"Then let's give him a show. Jump."

Before you could even lift yourself, your legs are automatically wrapping against his waist. His crotch his slammed against your core and your lips part.

"F-Fuck........we are getting to much into this."

You heard a deep chuckle. "Can't help it. You are fucking hot." You look at him and see that damn evil glint in his dark cat eyes. You hadn't really ever considered how good looking this man was.

Now you definitely are. And his thin lips seem to be inviting.

Yoongi tilted his head and grinned. "What am I seeing? Is that you checking me out? Getting sinful are we hm?" He's further pressing you into the fridge. Even your boobs were squeezed against the hard planes of his chest and you feared of them leaking.

He was going to milk you.

As if he read your mind. The man licked his lips and leaned in. "Don't worry, they aren't gonna leak. Not if they are in my mouth before."

Jungkook is furrowing his brows more and more.

You blushed and smacked his arm. "Calm down you horny man. We don't wanna end up fucking."