↝Chapter~30

Run!!

RUN BITCH RUN!!

HIDE UNDER A BOULDER!!!

Jungkook's eyes were still locked on your chest, mouth hung open.

You still, had held his muscular forearm.

You were still dripping wet as a result of your imagination.

And the man could feeling his dick twitching in absolute need to be buried somewhere warm.

Mostly between your leaking boobs.

Fuck twitching, he was standing......all tall and stiff leaking pre-cum.

Throbbing and growing more just for you to hop on and give you a free ride.

Aching in pain just for you to pamper it with kisses.

A painful twist erupted in his core and grunted before looking away to give you space. All his veins had jutted out like bridles you could pull on when you ride him till the morning.

You quickly left his hand and cupped your own boobs. Both his arms were locked between his thighs before he would do something.

Something which he absolutely...... desperately wanted at the moment.

But that didn't help when you touched your chest. Unconsciously, you squeezed it harder in need and he saw it.

He fucking saw you getting touchy with your WONDERFUL tiddies!!

Don't nut! Don't nut!

DO NOT FUCKING NUT!!

It lifted your boobs to make the clevage appear more distinctively. And of course.......you leaked more milk.

His lips instinctively parted at the joyous sight and he gulped ready to gulp down whatever you were offering.

He could swallow it down with no hesitation like the Holy Grail.

Your milk was his holy water.

Jungkook coughed loudly trying not to choke on his own thoughts and scurried away to the farthest end of the table.

SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!

"I'm-I'm so sorry!!" You covered whatever dignity you had left with your hand and quickly walked out.

Basically ran.

Jungkook stared into the void wondering why you were suddenly so turned on.

What did he do?

He was just being sweet and caring. He only served you..... didn't even touch you. Didn't look at you oddly.........

Maybe flirted a little. Just a tiny bit. But that made your boobs leak? Were you that sensitive?

Hold up-

Wait a minute..........

The names........it started with the names! His eyes widened at the realisation.

Feisty kitten.........

Pretty baby..........

Little doll..........

My princess.........

If he thought a bit more.......they could be used in sex too........

So.....you like you be called that. That means you liked soft and sweet sex. Slow and gentle with pretty names and a lot of pampering. Telling you how good you were doing. Treat you like a delicate doll and go absolutely slow on you.