↝Chapter~26

"W-Woah...... let me breathe!" You stuttered pulling away and place a hand on his chest.

The man chuckled and leaned forward to peck you. "Still a shy bunny?"

"You will always be my bunny." Kissing him on the lips you go downwards and peck his jaw.

Jungkook gazes at your swollen lips and draws out a shuddering breath. "I want more kisses."

"Me too." You whisper and he quickly crashes his lips on you, arms holding your waist more firmly this time. A few nibbles and he enters again swirling his tongue around.

You hum as the kiss slows down. Jungkook pecks you again and slowly rising up before flipping you on your back. "Woah!" You gasp at the sudden change and look up at him to see him grinning.

"Still a baby bunny?"

"Yep. That isn't gonna change how hard you try." The man faked an annoyed look and trapped you under him, arms firmly planted on both the sides. "Not a baby."

You laughed and booped his nose. "A little bunny."

"Not a little!" He whined and hid in your neck.

You wrap your arms around him and make him lay on top of you. "My baby."

"Your baby." He whispered back and stayed there.

Your heart fluttered and kiss his cheek. "Always my bunny."

"You smell nice." He rubbed his nose against your neck and sighed before placing a kiss on it. "Really really nice." He groaned again.

You chuckled. "Thank you bunny."

"Cuddle?"

"Okay."

He releases youe wrists and holds you close to him. "This is nice......." He whispers.

You smile and take a peek at the cradle to see Sakura roling around. "Brat's awake."

Jungkook laughed and leaned over to get her. "Hi baby! You slept well?"

And he receives a tiny slap on the cheek again before she giggles.

"You little brat!"

"aaaaaaaa!"

The man smooched her tummy before placing her between the two of you. You start stroking her and plant a kiss on her head.

"What about me? I want a kiss too." Jungkook grinned and you passed him a peeved look. "Come here carrot head." Pulling him by his shirt-you kiss his surgery scar.

"Thank you, princess."

You look up at the word and see him busy playing with the kid. Sakura had his finger clutched in her tiny hands trying to make it her chewy toy.

"What did you call me?"

"No backing out." The man winked.

----

This was the happiest you have been.

Except the time where you had squirted more than twice and were writhing on the bed after sex, with him still toying with your sensitivity whispering how hot you looked.

Anyways-back to business-

Jungkook was helping you bake a cake while Sakura was making grabby hands towards the melted chocolate.

"Koo! Pass me the bowl please!"

"Alright baby. Anything else?" The man suggestively wriggled his eyebrows.