↝Chapter~51

Test subject M2Jk initiating trial-32A.

Trial successful.

Trial success rate—30%

Subject has a shallow response to stimulus.

Subject is in a critical condition.

Chances of survival (initial rate)—40%

Chances of survival (final rate)—5%

----

He has been punching the bag non-stop. Beads of sweat roll down his neck makes him appear flawlessly hot. Sakura is crawling around the room using the bars as her pull up stand.

Yes, she learnt crawling last week.

And now with the newly acquired power, she's gonna destroy the house.

You are following her around and see her trying to climb on the bars. Picking her up, you dust off her little palms and press a kiss against her chubby cheeks.

"Baby don't crawl around. Something might fall on you."

"aaaaaaa!"

Her hands reach forward to touch the ground asking you to put her down.

She grabs her little doggie to carry it with her and swings it around to smack it in your face.

You close your eyes and sigh. This brat wouldn't even have her nap time. Just wanted to explore the floor all day.

Jungkook grabs the bag and makes it stop before walking over to sip some water. Sweat his pouring down his abs and you slowly lick your lips looking at him up and down. He places the bottle down and you are again face to face with his dick.

He's purposefully standing so close to your face.

If you could just kiss it.........

Who cares? You wanted to do it. You reached forward and peck his crotch before looking up at him.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and swiped his hair back. "Still a needy girl?"

You grin. "Can't get enough of you."

The man scoffed teasingly and bends down to cup your boob. Your breath hitched when he squeezed it. "Come to me when these are filled with my treat. Gonna milk you dry."

Jungkook suddenly felt a little tug on his shorts. He peers down and sees the little baby trying to climb up his leg. Her innocent shiny eyes bore into him and he chuckled.

He lifted his daughter up and nuzzled her cheek. "Let me show you how to punch, pretty." The man smiled and lowered the bag till it brushed against the ground. Placing his daughter between his legs jungkook shows her his hands.

"Since your hands are too tiny for a glove I'm gonna protect them okay? Now fold them like this." He grins and one by one folds her tiny fingers into two tiny fists and pecks them.

"Gotta be strong to fight for yourself right, princess?" The girl waves her little fists around and the man chuckles before nuzzling her head.

"Princess you need to concentrate. Position yourself like this and.......punch! Yay!" He claps for her after touching her little hand against the huge sack.

"You are so strong baby! Could even defeat me with that punch!" The girl squeals being excited knowing that she did something cool just like her daddy.

You chuckled and he looks at you letting go of the crawling baby. Sakura goes back to playing with her toys and jungkook cocks his head with a malicious grin. "What are you laughing at? Come here." You yelped when he grabbed your wrist and made you topple over him.

"Ewww! Go away! You are sweaty!"

He collects some of it and sprinkles over you seeing you grimacing.

"Jungkook!!!"

"Scream my name, princess." He laughs sadistically and pulls you by your nape to bury you in his chest.

Now your face is been rubbed against his very sweaty skin. "I'll get acne you idiot!!!!"

"Will still look cute!! A tiny strawberry!!"

"Nooo! Leave me!"

He flips you on your back and chuckles. "You really think you can win against me, pretty?"

You narrowed your eyes and wrapped your legs around him before pulling him down. As soon as his balance loosens you change the position and sit right on him, one elbow pinned against his throat.

"One blow and you are dead. Don't think you should take chances against the mother of your child, bunny."

He smiles and rubs your waist. "I taught you this, didn't I? That's my move."

You grin like a Cheshire cat and cocked your head. "Don't forget that I'm an assassin's wife, bunny. I have my own tricks up my sleeves."

His hips suddenly rose up to hit you from below. You gasp and stumble forward and he flips you around like a lightweighted doll.

"I am that assassin, princess. I know all the loopholes of my own tricks." He has your wrists tightly pinned down. Thighs spread apart against his core only to lock them under his legs.

"I could have easily knocked you out." You retort.

Jungkook shrugged. "You think your cute hands can knock me out? I'm a trained solider, kitten. Cute little girls like you can't win against me." His fingers travel downwards and he starts rubbing your clothed slit.

Your legs can't close, arms can't move and he's looking right in your eyes with a teasing smirk.

You heave up and kiss against his neck whispering the next sentence. "I can feel your blood racing through those veins, you know? Could bite into you and rip those cords out in less than a second."

Jungkook closed his eyes and shivered. "Hm.......nice try. But I could shove you back down faster than you woke up." He pinned you by your neck and tightened his grip.

He had his weight pinning you down and it was getting difficult for you to fight back.

Jungkook grinned. "Tap out and I'll take you right against this floor after she goes to sleep. Struggle more and I'll tease you till you cry."

"What if I win?"

"Sweetheart don't talk of impossible. I can dominate you both inside and outside the bedroom. You are my little delicate do—"

Your wrists flick outwards and grip his neck before slamming him down on the ground. Grabbing the small weight you aim right against his head.

"Don't forget that I let you dominate. You remember how much you love me. But you forgot how vicious I can be."

Jungkook chuckles. "You are fucking hot when you talk like that."

You smile and lean forward to kiss him. "Learned it from the best."

Jungkook hums and wraps his arms around you, tongue dancing along your neck to savour your skin. "Wanna fuck you again, princess. Can't have enough of your pussy."

"Eeeeeeeeee!!!" Two tiny palms smack his side. You break the kiss and look at your daughter's pouty face who's smacking your thigh for attention.

As soon as you both look at her, the baby crawls between the two of you and sits on his chest.

"ayayayay!!"

She wanted kisses too!

Jungkook laughed and kissed her little cheek. "Pretty baby wants kisses too?" Sakura showed him her tiny bunny teeth and he nuzzled her little tummy before lifting her in the air.

The girl squeals happily.

You narrowed your eyes at your daughter who's enjoying all your husband's tiny pecks.

"She is a very fine cock-blocker."

(Xiomeria)—Three more chapters left.

Excited to see it end?

Gonna post the remaining in the evening.