↝Chaptet~21

You had your arms folded again while he wept like a toddler for his favourite toy.

"I-I panicked!! I thought you really didn't want me! T-Then you were with them....I thought you got over me! I really didn't want a divorce but-but I didn't know how to stop you! I-I was.....scared b-because you were so straight-forward and bold......I just went with the flow......"

He saw you looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Y-Yeah.... that's absurd. But I was under peer pressure after seeing you so cool with the divorce. I thought you really wanted to get rid of me.......and I didn't want to hold you back by being useless?"

"Alright, stand up. You are gonna make my boobs leak with all that crying."

Jungkook immediately shut up and stood with his teary doe eyes wide open.

"Stop checking if I'm leaking!" You bark.

He quickly peered his innocent eyes away from your chest.

"S-Sorry........"

"So....why is this after our divorce?"

"I-I'll miss you."

Honestly, he bursted imagining his friends doing 'tricks' on you in bed.

"Now........you want me to stay as?"

"C-Can I un-sign the divorce?"

What is this? Unsubscribing from a magazine?

"Oh? So no friends?"

"I-I mean we can live as f-friends....i-if you want?"

"Oh shut up you idot!" Grabbing the file you riped the papers out and tore them into two.

Jungkook flinched but stared wide eyed at your sudden outburst. "O-Oh well..... that's an option too?"

"They were fake anyways. Here's your ring."

"Huh-"

"Oh shut up and shove it up my finger!" You hissed and grabbed his hand letting him wear you the ring.

"Now let me shove it up you too!"

"S-Shove what?!" He's trembling and very disturbed right now.

"The ring up your finger you dumb bunny!"

"Oh...right!! Y-Yeah....."

She only meant the finger. Relax.

"Now." You yank him closer by his waist and pressed your lips against his neck creating another hickey right on the side of neck.

"O-Oh!" He gasped and clutched on your shirt to prevent himself from falling. His body was like a complete noodle.

"That's your punishment for asking me divorce!"

That was PUNISHMENT?! Not a treat for coming clear?!

He should be a bit more of a bad boy then.

Or a bad bunny. A naughty bunny?

Tf am I thinking about?

You pushed him on the bed.

"Ahhhh!"

"Shut up."

"P-Please be gentle!"

"Oh shut up! I'm not fucking you!" You lightly  smacked his chest. He flinched being afraid you were seriously gonna hit him now.

"Oh..............n-nO that's not what I-Oh!"

You had his arms pinned above his head.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't slap me!!" The boy squeezed his eyes shut.