↝Chapter~53 (Part-2)

"W-What do you mean? I-I am married. H-Her name is Y-Y/n.......she was my f-friend. We have a six month old daughter together............I'm married."

"Tell me jungkook.......how does this y/n look like?"

A slow smile formed on his face which exhibited his bunny teeth coated in crimson.

"S-she's beautiful...........t-this tall........." He showed it by raising his hand as far as he could while crouching down.

"A-Around 120 lbs? L-Looks tiny.......and cute........N-Not that fair B-But peachy. And-And........... she's-she.........is a-alive. I-I know...........she must be a-alive somewhere....please-please search her p-please."

"What about your daughter."

He shrugged. "Six months old. Tiny with big eyes."

"Since when are you married? How many years?"

"T-Three.........dated for an year then g-got married......."

"Does your wife have any family?"

He shook his head. "O-Orphan......I killed her dad........watched her mother die when I was a kid."

"Can you describe what was she like-"

Jungkook glared at him again. "Can you just fucking find them?!"

Adrain pressed his lips in a thin line. "Y/n doesn't exist."

"Yes she does!! I married her for fucks sake!!! Have been sleeping besides her for the last four years!!! Fucking find her!!"

The older sighed. ""You've been hibernating from the last nine years jungkook. There's no y/n....you don't have a daughter. Your pod was faulty and it didn't shut your brain completely. You were left dreaming and hallucinating from the last nine years. None of that was real!"

"YOU ARE LYING!! EVERYONE IS LYING!! I WON'T BE TRAPPED ANYMORE!! YOU ARE TRICKING ME INTO WORKING FOR YOU AGAIN!! I AM NOT A FOOL!!!"

He sprawled backwards trying to get away from them.

Adrain took a step ahead. "Jungkook-Jungkook listen to me!! We have been trying to wake you up from the last eight years!! Something was pulling you back! You weren't responding!! You were locked here in this room from the last nine years!!!"

"SHUT UP-SHUT UP-SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!! NONE OF THIS IS REALL!! I'M-I'M HAVING A BAD DREAM!!!"

Jungkook locked his fingers in the roots of his hair and tried consoling himself. "Y-Yeah I-I'm just dreaming......y/n will wake me u-up soon now......this is just a-a dream......you aren't real....."

"We are real jungkook! That wasn't real!"

"N-No!!!!" He looked around. Everything was too bright for him. The room was spinning. He was trembling in fear. His head was buzzing.

"I-I have p-proof!! S-She gave m-me a- I-"

His wrist was empty.

"Give me back my bracelet!!" He yelled. "G-Give me my bracelet back!!!" Jungkook cupped his neck to realise his feather necklace was missing too.

"GIVE ME MY THINGS BACK!! SHE GAVE ME THOSE THINGS!! THAT WILL PROVE!! MY WIFE IS ALIVE! SAKURA IS REAL!!!"

"You were dreaming jungkook!! Maybe watching Mia die damaged you more than you could realise!! You were awfully guilty when you went to sleep years ago! So guilty that you dreamt of her to give her a happy ending!"

"That is not true! Mia is alive! Her name is y/n now!!!"

"Think sane jungkook! Do you think an eight year old girl could survive the harsh currents of the biggest river in this country?! That wasn't real! Mia didn't survive that day! They pushed her and she drowned to death!"