↝Chapter~49

You chuckled wrapped your lips around his tip. Jungkook groaned and bucked his hips up letting himself slip inside your cavern. You hummed going lower and raised yourself up stroking him in a slow but sturdy pace.

His lips part seeing your hand wrapped around him twisting and turning his shaft. "O-Oh fu-ck......."

Kitten licking the tip you push him back inside bobbing your head faster now.

This was heaven.

"G-Gonna cum..........." He stuttered and bucked himself up to hit the back of your throat. You closed your eyes and breathed through your nose before deep throating him. The man's eyes widened releasing a moan which cracked as soon as you massaged his balls.

"F-Fuck y/n..........a-ahh!"

Your tongue forced his slit and he immediately spasmed, releasing strings of white ozzing down his shaft again.

Jungkook panted and closed his eyes.

You smirk and lick the corner of your lips before straddling him. "Tired?"

"Y-Yeah........." The boy rested his head on your chest and tried regaining his breath and left his shaft twitching in sensitivity. You laughed and ruffled his fluffy hair before nuzzling it.

"Wanna stop? Was that too much for you?"

"D-Didn't know it would be so g-good............kinda shocked......."

"Want to continue? Or you want to sleep now?"

He shook his head. "N-No....no....wanna continue........"

"Alright." You smile.

His hands slither up your back and he undid your bra. Jungkook slips it off and bites his lips at the sight of your pointy nipples. He sees your grabbing your right tit—squeezing it right in front of his face.

"Lick it."

Innocent eyes bore into you and his tongue peeks out to flick against it. You feel him twitching under you. His arms wrap around your waist and he pushes his face against your chest burying his face in it.

Jungkook breathes in. "You smell so good." He rubs his face against your cleavage and moaned at the softness.

"I know."

He chuckles and grabs your boob putting your bud his mouth to suck on it. You hissed and raked a hand through your hair. He tried putting your entire tit in his mouth to bite it but they were just too big. You pulled off his shirt completely and tossed it away.

"I wish I had two mouths. Want to suck on both of your tits together." You snickered and groan when he starts biting, both his palms palming your mounds. The man tugged on both of your nipples and pinched you causing you to cry.

He squeezed them and kissed both of your buds giving them equal attention. Hands grip the flesh on your thighs and he goes back to cup your ass to grind against it.

"Can I take this off princess?"

You heaved up and he pulled your underwear down your thighs before slipping off your legs.

His fingers rub your clit and you mewl throwing your head back. "P-Put it in........"

"Sure? No fingering? Don't wanna hurt you."

"If you notice I'm literally dripping on your cock. I don't need fingering. Just put it in......" You mumble. Jungkook laughed at your eagerness and angled his shaft towards your hole. He always wanted to see how it goes in sliding pass your swollen lips.