↝Chapter~13

He's currently sitting on the stool keeping his mouth shut. Sakura was banging her little palms on her high chair waiting for her food just like him.

Only she was chattery and he was trying to shove his face somewhere.

You touching him was kind of okay. He was used to it now and he low-key liked it cause he was too shy and awkward to do something.

But cumming PREMATURELY when his dick was right in front of your face wasn't cool.

You had just kissed him! And he blasted off like a broken fire hydrant!!!!

This is what happens when he doesn't jack off for a while.

Things burst and nut.

You had proceeded you burst out laughing seeing his face.

Jungkook looked as if he had seen a ghost. The man had then proceeded to drag his somewhat left dignity in the bathroom with cum covered shorts while hearing you asking whether he wanted more kisses.

He had stood in the shower for more than twenty minutes rethinking his life decisions. Wondering what he did to get treated so.......so.......ARGH!!!!

He couldn't look for the right word. He was just too damn shy knowing you had seen him naked.

But here you were ready to put him into your mouth right before he could even finish his sentence.

He sighed and slowly peered up at you but saw you looking right at him. Jungkook quickly looked down again.

"You hungry mister peachy dick?"

He hadn't done anything sexual with your goddamn makeup!!

Maybe sniffed a little.

Or had put it on just to check how your lips would taste like if he ever kisses you.

But none of it was related to his dick!!!!

He was innocent and didn't jack off to the small duckie.

"I-I'm hungry. I'm n-not p-peachy."

You narrowed your eyes. "Sus."

You loved to tease him. Seeing him hiding in a corner made your day. Just a smol bunny who was too shy to look at you.

"nO!!!" He whined and sipped on his banana milk.

"Well if you say so. I saw the tube significantly empty."

"I-I didn't do anything!!?"

You laughed. "Kidding."

"Oh and about the cum you left on the toilet."

Jungkook wanted to run away.

"I was kidding. It was squeaky clean."

That meant he let himself get blamed and accepted it for no reason?!

YOU CLOWNED HIM!!!!

Jungkook gasped. "You tricked me! Traitor!!!"

"You did jerk off didn't you?! The moment you walked out I could feel that energy radiating off you."

"I was cleaning the mirror!!"

"Since when did the mirror started moaning? Were you sexualizing the mirror now?!"

"nO!!!!!"

"Listen bunny. I know how you look like before and after sex. I know how you look like during sex. I know what all faces and noises you make when we fuck. I know when you are about to cum. I can see it on your face. You can't bullshit your way into this. I have been your wife all these years. I know every little thing about you."