↝Chapter~37

He's resting his head on your shoulder quietly from the last five minutes. You are gently patting and rubbing his back while he hides his face in your neck.

"Why don't we start making new memories hm?" You ask him and rubbed his nape. Jungkook sniffles and looks at you. "Hm?"

Holding both his hands you look at him. "From right now we can begin a new life. Forget everything behind. Just you and me and our daughter. No regrets, no heartaches and no longings for the things both of us have lost."

He looks down thinking about it. "B-But I want to remember so that I could treat you the way you should be treated......."

"And you think you aren't treating me well now?

He sighs. "You aren't telling what you are struggling with. Why are you taking those pills? You aren't sharing things. You are over working yourself. I see your painful expression every time you bend down to pick something up. You wake up in the middle of the night to look after Sakura........if I was like before I wouldn't have left you all by yourself."

"You have nothing to do with it okay? After the hysterectomy, it's difficult to keep your hormone levels stable. I don't get periods but I do get symptoms. And it's kind of worse. I freak out at everything. That's why I have been prescribed with it."

"Is that it? I feel like you are hiding something."

You sigh and rubbed your face.

"Please tell me y/n.......I want to know. I need to know."

"I was also diagnosed with postpartum depression a few months ago............."

His lips fell agape as he stars at you. "W-Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you wouldn't have known what to do. You would have been more awkward around me."

"N-No! I wouldn't! Did they tell you any reason? Why do you feel like it? Is something worrying you?"

"You know how women's bodies change after the birth......both physically and emotionally.......... Women become more sensitive to everything after the birth cause the have to be as nurturing and motherly as possible."

Jungkook nods in understanding.

"At that time, you had your accident. That left me alone to deal with everything. It was stressful for me. I hadn't even removed the staplers out yet. Everything just came shattering down. And then......you forgot about me. I was worried about Sakura. Worried how I would raise her all alone and look after you. You completely forgot about me and it hurted. The man who loved me was gone. I was left all alone. After that.......you asked me for divorce. My condition became worse. If that divorce would have happened I would have been completely broken."

His face saddened more. "I-I hurt you?"

"N-No baby you didn't-"

"N-No.......I-I was hurting you all-all this time.........I didn't even realise it..........I b-broke you.........left you alone when you needed me the most........."

Jungkook stares at his hands being utterly broken. He couldn't see them anymore. His vision was all blurry.

The time when you needed soft kisses and warm hugs and all the pampering in the world......he had pushed you away.

Asked you for a divorce when you were striving for his love.

Striving just for those few hugs he would give just because he got to know that you were his wife.

Those kisses he would get on his cheeks and those fake smiles he used to receive when he ignored you and lived in his own world.

You were only seeking for the tiniest of attention you would get from him all this time.

You were trying hard to get him to love you back with whatever you could. Be it forgiveness, your pampers, his favourite foods, even tried seducing him.

Jungkook only shunned you away not realising that he wasn't the the only one hurting after all of this. He wasn't the only one who needed to be cared for.

His wife needed it too.

"I-I'm so s-sorry y/n.....I don't want to hurt you. I am sorry......."

"It's alright.....you had just forgotten about me."

"It's not! That isn't an excuse. I couldn't even act like a normal person too! You just wanted some of my caring touches and-and I couldn't even give those! I was selfish. Didn't realise that I couldn't take your love and care for granted. I had to give it back to you too!"

"Now you do jungkook. So don't worry about it." You quietly told him and gave him a gentle smile. He pulled you in a hug.

A warm and secured one.

From which you would never want to set yourself free. Something which you longed for all this time. You heard his breathy voice and shaky whispers as he caressed your hair. "I promise I won't back away from now on. Give you whatever you want. Will cover you from head to toe with a thousand kisses everyday if that's what it takes to make it up you."

He kissed your forehead and placed it against his sighing in content. "I want you to know and I'm all ready for it. No backsies. Whatever you are struggling with.......they are my struggles too.........whatever you are worried about, I'm worried about it too. I want you to tell me everything. Share whatever you achive and lose. Your wins are my wins. Your defeats are my defeats. I want you to ring the bell everyday and know that I will be waiting for you. Waiting for you to come running back in my arms and I'll shower you with a thousand kisses and more. We will go through everything-together. Raise our daughter together and love her the way we love each other. I'll never leave your side."

He cupped your cheek. "Will fight for you, protect you and would neve let you down. This is my promise to you. And I always keep my promises."

You were crying too now.

"T-Thank you..........I needed this."

He smiled and wiped your tears. "No need for a thankyou sweetheart..........I love you. You are my wife. I will take care of you always."

"Will Love you Forever and Always."

Your smile widens.

"Forever and Always."

Jungkook suddenly slaps your tit. "Alright, cover up. Your tasty boobs are distracting me from being emotional."

"Hey! Fuck you!" You cup them to stop them from jiggling when he slapped.

"On second thought......." He grabbed both of your arms and held them together before roughly slapping them again.

"Ahhh!"

"Love to see them bouncing."