44. punishment

George POV

"Do you already have your punishment for each other?", Nick asked while we walked through the halls.
"Oh, I completely forgot that. No, not yet. But I think I have an idea now", I saidt.
"I already got it", Clay smirked.
"What? When?", I looked at him confused.
"Yesterday when you were sleeping", he meant.
"Ouh, after your..-", I quickly covered my mouth. Clay looked at me shocked.
"After my what?"
"Nothing...", I looked to the floor.
"Karl, Nick, go ahead. We will follow", Clay said when he held me and we stopped.

"After my what George?", he leaned close to me and looked at me with widened eyes.
"Nothing!"
"George...what....did you...see yesterday?", he swallowed.
"I told you! Nothing!" I looked him deep in the eyes, clenching my teeth.
"Ouh god, please don't...", Clay started walking in a circle and put his hands on his mouth.
"Clay, I didn't see anything. Can we go to class now?", I tried to distracted him from the topic.
"How much?", he stopped and looked at me seriously.
"Not much...", I looked to the floor and played with the sleeves of my hoodie.

He sighed before running his fingers through his hair.
"Alright, let's go to class", he finally said.
Shit, I could have cried.

"OKAY everyone, Nick and Clay joined our class", the teacher announced, "...for whatever reason. Okay, let's go on with lesson."
"We talk later", Clay whispered to me.
I swallowed and began to sweat. Was he mad at me now? Shit...

In the breaks we stayed close to each other and acted like usual, like he wouldn't know that I saw him FCKING JERKING OFF!
School ended and we said goodbye to Karl and Nick before we went home.
"George, get what you need for Clay's punishment by tomorrow morning!", Nick yelled after me.
"Okay!"

We were on our way home, Clay's arm still around me. After school it was usually the most dangerous thing to do with CG.
"Clay, I-I'm sorr-", I said quietly, but he cut me off.
"Stop apologizing."
"Okay, sorry...euh, I mean...Okay, I just shut up...", I said submissive.
"George, I don't want you to feel bad. That wasn't my intention."
When we both didn't say anything, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the head.

Finally we arrived at home and Clay opened the door. When I went inside, I immediately took off my shoes and headed for the stairs.
"Stop stop, stand still", Clay yelled after me.
I stopped and slowly turned around with an awkward smile.

"Okay, why...did you do that?", he asked, walking towards me.
"I- I didn't mean to. I just wanted to come to you, but you left the door a gap open and when I came, I could hear you, then I looked through it and could see you! I'm sorry! I immediately left then!"
"Really? Immediately?", he asked suspicious.
"Maybe...after 10 seconds, but I saw nothing, really!", I gripped his hoodie.
"Did you at least forget it?", he sighed.

I nodded quickly. I lied, but what should I say? 'No, this thought has burned itself into my brain because I thought it was totally hot, the way you said my name and did it to yourself in the meantime and I would have wanted to sleep with you, but I couldn't because I'm still too scared'?!

"Okay, you know what, let's just forget that happened. Forever", Clay said with a deep breath.
I nodded with a weak smile.

"Alright, now get what you want to punish me with", he giggled while running his fingers through my hair.
"Okay!", I said and ran out the house.
"Euh, can I have some money?", I came back.
"Sure", Clay laughed and gave me a $100 bank note.
"Ouh, that's actually way too much-"
"That's no problem. Now go and get it!", he pushed me out of the house again, giggling.

Since I didn't have a driver's license yet, I had to walk to the mall. It was only 20 minutes, but I wasn't built that sporty. I was glad that I could still remember seeing that once. I was only shopping here recently because I needed something and then I saw a shirt in this one shop that said, 'I only belong to him and am a stupid piece of shit'. At the time I was thinking, who should ever wear that shit or why do they even sell them, but now it came in handy.

I got to that shop and fortunately they still had it. It only costed $7. I went to the checkout and bought it. The cashier looked at me confused.
"It's not for me. It's just something like a prank for my boyfriend", I explained, giggling. Wow, my boyfriend. I liked calling him like that.
I still had $ 93 left, so I went to a costume shop and got cat ears, cause why not.

I came back with a bag and $ 88, which I of course gave back to Clay.
"Ouh, you're back, let me see what you got", Clay came excited towards me.
"No", I stopped him, "We do that with Nick and Karl."
Clay annoyed pulled out his phone and called Nick with video.

"Hey guys, what's up?", Nick answered the phone.
"Hey Nick, euhm", Clay began talking, "We both have our stuff now. What do you think about the idea that we show it to each other now and have to wear it tomorrow for school?" He smirked.
"Well, that's a good idea. You can do that", he raised his thumb.
"But I have to go now, have a great day, bye!"
"Bye!", Clay and I said goodbye.

"Okay, let me see it!", Clay rubbed his hands.
"Alright, alright", I giggled and got out the cate ears first.
"Wow", he rolled his eyes with a laugh.
"Wait...", I said and then got out the shirt.
"I only belong to him and am a stupid piece of shit", Clay read it out loud, "What the heck?"
I burst out laughing.
"No, okay, so first of all, who sells that? Like dude?", he laughed, "And secondly, I only got one thing for you. So I can't wear both of that."

"Okay, okay, then the shirt. See the cat ears as an extra", I winked at him with a giggle.
"Now your turn", I said excited.
"Okay, okay", he disappeared behind the corner quickly and came back with something. Was it a shirt?...wait...no....it was a..... skirt...
"Clay, no way..."
"Deal is deal", he grinned at me.
God damnit

___________________________________________________

~1.097 words~