⁽ ³² ⁾ "𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒"

Start from the beginning

No one from Karasuno had time to block as a spiker from Johzenji slams it down and gets a point. Hideaki scowled a little as the crowd chants Johzenji's cheer. He sighed, running a hand through his black locks.

"These guys are hard to read. It's pissing me off." Hideaki thought.

"One more!"

The ball gets served from Johzenji. However, the volleyball hits the net and lands on the ground, making Karasuno get a point.

Soon Tsukishima was up to serve. "Tsukishima, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged, as Tsukishima sends the ball into the air. A guy from the opposing team saves it as a spiker jumped up and smacked down the ball, getting Johzenji another point.

Johzenji's #3 serves, as the ball goes over the net, dropping over to Karasuno's side. "We're lucky! It's a net ball!" Hideaki heard Terushima say, making him narrow his eyes.

"Damn it!" Hideaki said as he dived down, his quick reflexes kicking in.

"Nice reflexes!"

"But it might not connect!"

Hideaki looked back and saw that Hinata had jumped after the ball, connecting it back to them, however, he panicked a little when he saw that Hinata may hit the wall.

"Hinata!" He called out but he saw that Hinata managed to place his foot onto the wall and bounce off like it was nothing.

Hideaki watched as Nishinoya dived down as well, and saves the ball in time, sliding across the court as the ball goes back up. It went over the net as he saw that Karasuno gained a point when Johzenji didn't reach the ball in time.

Hideaki grinned as him, Nishinoya, and Hinata high fived each other.

"Yeah!"

Soon it was Kageyama's turn to serve. "Go! Killer serve!" Hinata exclaimed as Kageyama did his usual jump serve. The ball gets saved as Hideaki watched as the guy from Johzenji did a one hand set as the spiker slammed down the ball, Kageyama managed to save it, meaning he couldn't set.

The ball went back to the opposing team as it got slammed down once more, but Daichi was there to receive it. "Daichi, nice receive!" Hideaki praised as he watched Hinata quickly run to the net and him and Kageyama do their quick attack.

Karasuno got the point as Hideaki saw how Terushima looked at the duo with an impressed look. Hideaki chuckled a bit when Kageyama accidently high fived Hinata's hands too hard, as he saw how Hinata's hand was twitching.

"It's hard to predict the opponent's movements, but it's not like the ball is going to disappear. Let's calm down and go at them." Daichi spoke as everyone nodded.

"Yeah!" Hinata beamed at their captain, as Hideaki saw how Terushima had his eyes narrowed a little at Daichi, as if he was in deep thought.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Number 10! Number 10!"

Kageyama sets the ball, however Hinata turned out to be a decoy as Hideaki was the one to slam it down, successfully getting Karasuno a point. "All right!" Hideaki's team cheered as he smiled a little.

They continued on with the game, as the ball goes back and forth between both teams, as Hideaki saw how two players from Johzenji accidently crashed into each other when they tried to save the ball.

Hideaki chuckled a bit as the ball goes back into the air. "Tanaka-san!" Kageyama called out as Tanaka jumped up Kageyama sets the volleyball to him. Tanaka slammed it down, making the Johzenji player to save the ball almost fall over.