Jungkook: Let's. Kids remember we don't like solo stans.

Taehyung: And that's on what?

Depression: That's on period 💅

Jimin: Who asked you?

Depression: it's called self-invite honey. You should try it!

Jin: anyways. My take on the book and plot is easy. The book look rushed, and the time skips didn't really add up.

Author: I don't pay attention to math.

Yoongi: even a 1st grader can do the math.

Hoseok: didn't you hear her, she doesn't pay attention in math class.

Author: thank you Hobi.

Namjoon: she also forgot to pay attention in her English class.

Jungkook: this is not really roasting.

Yoongi: the plot didn't make sense and it was all over the place. Like the author, it tried to fit in but failed.

Brain: yeah a total flop.

Jimin: the time skips and our age did not multiply well.

Taehyung: characters lack a well-developed background.

Jin: ancestry DNA failed and scammed her.

Hoseok: has too many loopholes and gaps in between.

Jungkook: Too many details which leads to boredom.

Yoongi: at least I slept a lot here unlike in other books.

Author: I should have kept you busier so you wouldn't run your mouth.

Yoongi: You are very unlikeable.

Brain: he got a point.

Author: Whose side are you on?.

Brain: You don't pay me!

Depression: I wonder why?!

The rest of the group was looking at them for arguing like the rent is due. Hoseok was just wondering 'we will never get to the topic today will we?'.

'Nope'

.................

'Helle people, humans, aliens, animals, non-identified species. We are talking about what we wished the author could have done to make the book better' Jin said introducing everyone.

Taehyung raised his hand, Jin rolled his eyes because this kid is acting as if he is in class. 'Yes Tae'

'Who's today's host'

Jin looked at him like he dumb 'me duh'. Turning back to the camera he said 'before being rudely interrupted, I'm today's host, and let's begin'.

'Let's begin with Yoongi. Yoongi what do you have to say and please give an actual criticism'

A tsk was heard from the grows and we all know where it came from.

Yoongi: To begin with this is her first book so the mistakes she makes are very reasonable and understandable. However, she still needed to work on the plot, like stated before too many loopholes in the book and something didn't add up.

'Thank you yoongles' Jin said 'moving on to the next... Jimin'

Jimin: She can do better and develop a plot. Mehhh she has a lot to learn.

'Next'

Namjoon: Needs to work on her vocabulary, word transition, and keeping her readers engaged on the edge.