seeing him approach Sena got down from the table and got in front of her brother, she was no longer smiling, after all, why would she smile in front of a pervert and playboy.

'What can I help you with Han?' she asked hiding Hyun-Jin behind her.

Han Jisung is the only son of the governor, Han is handsome is very good looking he is beyond good looking is very handsome, but he has a flaw. He is a playboy and has so many one-night stands.

He wanted also wanted Hyun-Jin, not to date but for something else.

'I'm not here for you Sena, I'm here for pretty boy over there' he said pointing at the person behind Sena.

let's cut to the chase, Han's mouth became a person of its own which led him to be beaten black and blue, busted nose, cracked ribs, and the rest is history. All made by Sena.

end of the recap.

'Damn' Nmajoon said, he was proud he couldn't say it aloud. After all, is the governor's son that got beaten up.

'Yes papa none of this would have happened if she listened to me and got down from that table, but nooo she wanted to be Sena like always and boom here we are today' Hyun-Jin said angrily.

His older sister never listens to anything he has to say. It's always Is okay Hyun-Jin I'll protect you.

'Okay, ill call the lawyer' with that Namjoon sped down the door in his car.

------------------------------

On the other side, Jimin and Taehyung were waiting for their best friend to stop passing around, they were getting headaches.

'Jin I love you but not today. Can you stop pacing around its making me dizzy'  Jimin said massaging his temples.

Jin stopped to glare at Jimin but continued his pacing.

'You know Jimin sometimes I wish you were tall so we could talk face to face' Jin spoke up.

Jimin stared at him 'haha, you are not funny'

'Exactly because you're the joke' Jin said.

Taehyung was watching this bickering from the sidelines, enjoying the free drama he was getting without ads. If only he could get content like this every day then he wouldn't have to pay for VIKI 7 day trial period.

'Uh, juicy' he mumbled eating his popcorn.

'You are one to talk you broad shoulder peacock ' Jimin fired back.

'OOhh I like this right here' Taehyung told Hoseok who nodded his head stealing some of Taehyun's popcorn.

'Right live drama is better than tv drama' Yoongi added who also suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Taehyung was to immersed in the show to care about where Yoongi came from.

'Shut up you narrow-minded ball sack' Jin said not backing down.

'You started it first you ugly shit' Jimin caused Jin pointing his fingers at him. Hearing Jimin calling him ugly, Jin was offended. How could Jimin call him ugly when he is the most handsome man worldwide.

'How could you call me ugly shit, bitch if you gonna call me shit, don't forget to add the handsome in front. Handsome shit' he told Jimin.

The bickering didn't end there until Jungkook broke it off.

'How old are you both' he asked complete used to the situation but annoyed at the two for the never-ending bickering.

'Jin is clearly five'

'Jimin is clearly a toddler, like seriously does no one see his height'

Jimin was so done with Jin 'Jin hoe'

'Mufasa Jimin'

"bitch that's not an insult'

'It is to Mufasa'

'Bitch mufasa dead how is that an insult to him' Jimin asked, not getting what Jin was implying.

'Well is an insult to his honor' Jin said staring up at Jimin who is standing at the table so he can have a height advance.

'You sound stupid, I don't know why I share the same oxygen with someone like you'

'That's because they don't make business class oxygen, soo I have to use the same one economy people use'

'I'm so done with you' Jimin said giving up.

'HAHAHH!!! though soo low live peasant '

'Suck my toe you high-class peasant '

Jin was about to respond when his phone rang, looking at the caller ID he immediately picked it up. 'Yes Hubby'

'Baby where are you'

' OMG  I'm on my way' Jin answered, eyes wide because he completely forgot he was supposed to make his way to the police department.

'Everyone get ready, we are about to make a grand entrance to the police department. Dress nice and don't forget your glasses. That includes you midget' he announced making his way to his and his husband room.

Everyone went to change including a highly offended Jimin.

----------------------------------

Bang!!!! the big door of the police department opened and in came in six hotties and sexy people.

All waking in a straight line matching each others pace and actions. It was a sight to see. Taking off their glasses Taehyung spoke up

'We are here for Kim Sena'

A/N:

Another online concert and I'm broke. Hopefully, the tickets are cheaper than before.

Hybe: Evil laughhhh... Oh honey, when will you learn.

Bye my lovely Moons ✨ Mama Moon loves you!!!💜