'When Jae was fully awake, the teacher looked at him and said "you know Mr.  Jeon your future doesn't seem too bright", he said looking at Jaehyung from head to toe' Taegguk continued telling the story.

'The teacher was about to walk away when Jaehyung answered him and said "That's not what your bright head is telling me"' As he finished saying Taegguk couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The parents who were silently watching everything from upstairs forgot that they were supposed to be hidden and silent, and they laughed loudly with the rest of the family.

Taehyung shook his head and looked up at his best friend who was on the second floor. Noticing the eyes of one of his best friends on him Jimin immediately raised his hands up and pointed at Yoongi who gave his infamous gummy smile.

'I'm a very good teacher' he said patting himself on the back.

'I don't know why I'm married to you honestly' Jimin said looking at his nails shaking his head.

'Well is not like you had a choice' Hoseok said stating facts, no printer.

'Jimin doesn't ask questions you know the answers to' Jin butted in looking at Jimin as if he is looking at someone who doesn't have common sense.

'Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head' Jin stopped then continued 'actually no I don't want to know' he said getting up to leave.

Walking down the stairs Namjoon followed his wifey, Hoseok looked at his friends wondering when will Namjoon stopped being a wife slave.

'You Hoe I can feel your eyes on me' Namjoon said not as he followed. Is not his fault that he is a wife slave.

——————————————————

#2

'Eomma' Jae-in called out her mother as they walking into the kitchen their mother was in along with their uncle handsome and uncle cutie.

The three people in the kitchen looked at the kitchen entrance to witness Jae-in dragging her older brother by the ear. Poor Ji-yooseok was struggling, but he couldn't really do anything after all Jae is their father's beloved.

'Yes baby' Jimin answered looking at his only daughter as he took another bite of his coffee cake. The scene in front of him was nothing new, this is very normal.

'Ji was fighting again' she told her mother who didn't even look impressed, with a father like Yoongi what is there to be surprised about.

'Why was he fighting again' Jimin asked.

Woozi who was enjoying the cake he got from uncle handsome answered 'because someone commented on eomma's height, they called eomma short' he said struggling his shoulders.

See nothing out of the ordinary. Jimin shook his head then gave his older a big hug 'you did good baby, eomma raised you well' he said patting his son on the back.

Now it was time for everyone to stare at Jimin with an unimpressed look. He was always the first one to speak to Yoongi and Hoseok about how wrong it was for them to teach their kids how to fight.

Now, look at him praising his son for beating another up. Now we just need to know how bad the other person was injured.

Taehyung asked the question this time 'so Ji how bad was it this time'

Woozi again, popped out of nowhere this time with a bucket of ice cream, and answered 'the kid is in the hospital, his parents came and demanded the police to arrest Ji but they didn't do anything because it was a fight among students, and Jae-in gave Appa's phone number to the mother and I gave Papa's lawyer number to the dad'