𝟑𝟔 | 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

WARNING! Smut ahead

Third person pov

3 months later~

Yuna was now 5 months pregnant. She had a very difficult time to adjust to the changes that were happening in her body, but she was strong enough to handle it.

"Guys!" Yuna calls out with wide eyes while sitting on the sofa.

Everyone looks at her immediately, "the baby is k-kicking", she says and Taehyung runs, sitting beside her and places his hands on her stomach all excitedly.

"Not there Taehyungie", she says and holds Taehyung's hand and brings it to a little left on her stomach, "here."

Then there, Taehyung felt it, he smiled widely with proud eyes and hugged Yuna.

"I can't wait to see the baby", he says excitedly.

Everyone was happy to see Taehyung happy and also about the baby.

He talks to Yuna for a few minutes and then walks towards Jungkook who was standing near the bar, already looking at them with a fond smile.

Everyone got back to what they were doing including Yuna who was helping them with a deal.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's torso and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy Kookie!", he says smiling widely.

"I can see that, baby", he replies, smiling back at him.

Many things happened these past three months.

First thing Jungkook did after recovering was, finding Kai.

He was at a bar, all drunken up. When Jungkook stood in front of him Kai had said, "Ah fuck you're so handsome, man, sorry to s-say but I'm a top", he stumbled around a little.

"Oh wait aren't you Jeon Jungkook!?", he says with half lidded eyes and chuckles, "if you wouldn't have interrupted that day, that boy, Taehyung would have been pleasured on another man's bed. Wouldn't that be great."

Kai did broke Jungkook's tolerance level by saying that, he had punched him hard and asked his men to tie him up in their basement.

He, day by day slowly tortured him. Each day he cut one of his fingers, he would drop by drop, pour hot oil on his skin--making it burn.

He didn't give him food nor water. He eventually died after probably a week.

Second thing he did was talk to Taehyung, he spent all his free time with him, talking and sorting out things.

Small kisses and hugs here and there were shared, mainly they had butterflies in their stomach. It felt so good to stay with eachother and spending time.

The next thing he did was talk to Yuna along with Taehyung. Yuna had insisted so much for Taehyung to take care of the baby.

They didn't know why Yuna was saying those things, it was very confusing but they just thought she is so young and non experienced, that she is not yet ready for it.

Everyone were back to their work, everything was going fine.

At present, Jungkook and Taehyung both were in their room, Jungkook snuggling in the other's neck who is running his hands through his hair and the man smiles in content.

"I wish everything stays this happy", Taehyung says with a small smile.

Jungkook hums, kissing the other's neck.