𝟑𝟑 | 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Emotion: [noun]
--"a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

It's been two days since both the boys were laying unconscious on the bed.

Taehyung opened his eyes a few times in the past days but closed it after a few minutes.

He had lost all his strength.

"Taehyungie! It's been two days already, please wake up", Jimin says sitting beside him and running his palm on his head softly, not to hurt him.

"I miss you, your best friend misses you. Comeback to us", Jimin finally let's out his tears.

The mansion had lost it's playfulness in the absence of these two.

Even though they don't believe in God, for the first time they prayed to whoever was above to listen to them.

Maybe that was the thing that helped Taehyung open his eyes again.

Jimin widens his eyes in excitement and smiles a little through his tears and calls Jin.

"Jin hyung!!" Everyone in the hall rushed over to medical room when they heard Jimin yell out Jin's name.

"W-what happened?!" Jin asks when he enters and he saw Taehyung opening his eyes and smiled.

The happy tears finally fall from his eyes, he rushed over to him and bent a little kissing him on his forehead softly.

Everyone present there smiled at them. Yoongi hugged Hoseok who also wrapped his arms around him, smiling at Taehyung.

"Why isn't he talking?" Jimin asks wanting to hear his best friends voice.

"He has just opened his eyes J-Jimin", Yuna speaks who was also standing near the door, "it will take time for him to adjust to the surroundings. We have to wait a little more--", Jimin abruptly gets up, cutting off what she was telling.

Without uttering any words he storms out of the room with anger.

Yuna just smiles, hurt clearly evident on her face and walks out of the room too.

They all sigh and just concentrate on Taehyung.

"Hey baby, I think you can hear me right. I'm Jin, your Jin hyung", Jin tries to talk to the boy but he only received Taehyung's eyes moving on him.

"You all should rest and have some food I'll stay with him", Jin says and namjoon was about argue but Jin is a stubborn handsome man so namjoon and others had to agree to what he said.

After a few more hours of spending time with Taehyung, talking about the times they had fun, about the secret get together they both would have along with Jimin and all the other things.

He spoke about Jungkook. Too much memories rushed into Taehyung's mind that he couldn't control himself.

His first tear slids down, but there was no reaction other than that.

Jin sees it and wipes his tears telling him not to cry and assuring him that they are here for him. To all the difficult times, they'll go through it together.

Because they are a family.

"Taehyung, remember the day you and Jungkook were kissing in hall thinking no one was seeing you guys, but--" Jin chuckles, "I saw it", he laughed telling it to Taehyung.