𝟏𝟔 | 𝐃𝐞́𝐣𝐚̀ 𝐕𝐮

Déjà vu: [noun]
--"a feeling of having already experienced the present situation"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

"You bitch come here!" Taehyung yells chasing Jimin.

"I did that for your own good!", The other yelled back laughing and running away from Taehyung.

Jimin had told him about knowing Jungkook would be in the pool at those times but not telling Taehyung about it.

So Taehyung was running, more like chasing Jimin around the living hall.

Taehyung tackled him and they both landed on the floor, Jimin under him.

"Now, I won't repeat. Why didn't you tell me Jungkook would be there after dinner when I clearly said that I'm going to pool after dinner time!?"

Taehyung clenched his teeth but with a small blush remembering about the events of last night.

"Y-you both always looked like you would kill eachother but sometimes looked like you would just kiss and fuck. When I thought about it a lot then I came to a conclusion that kiss and fuck option would look better on you guys so---" Jimin said inbetween his laugh.

Taehyung started hitting him---the blush still present on his face.

The thought of kissing Jungkook again, after so many years made Taehyung giddy.

They have kissed back in the days but things were complicated for them.

It never was a thing maybe.

"Ok whatever. Can we go to shopping Jiminie? Pretty please", Taehyung changed the topic and whined with puppy doe eyes.

How can the other refuse to him. So he agreed.

"Ok get ready. I'll take you to a mall where there is 50% discount today", they both hastily stood, eyes shining on the thought of discount.

They got ready and went to the mall purchasing beautiful dresses. As Taehyung had promised Jimin that he will buy same kind of clothes for himself and Jimin, he bought some revealing and expensive clothes. The discount did not do any justice though.

They thought of wearing it tonight at the dinner with everyone.

They got back from the mall by evening and went back to their respective rooms.

By that time Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and all others had come back from work.

As soon as Jungkook entered his room he turned around quickly facing the door. There stood Taehyung with only towel wrapped around is upper body which reached his mid thighs covering his lower half.

Taehyung dropped the eyeliner which he was holding and shouted at Jungkook.

"Don't you know to knock the fucking door!?", He shouted and ran to the bathroom taking his clothes which laid on the bed.

"Can't you lock it from inside?", Jungkook retorted back.

Anger built in Taehyung but he controlled himself and locked the bathroom door and changed inside.

And here Jungkook stood, thinking about Taehyung's body, his beautiful face with wet bangs that covered his beautiful bambi eyes, the thighs, the collarbones--

He looked sexy.

His thoughts were disturbed by the opening of the bathroom door.

Jungkook was again in his fantasies after seeing the other. He only thought of fucking Taehyung into oblivion after seeing him in those clothes.