𝟏𝟖 | 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Capricious: [adjective]
--"given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED TO GET REJECTED"

It was complete silence after Jungkook yelled out those words.

"What?", Taehyung mumbles with utter confusion after some time.

"Yes Taehyung. I was afraid that you would have rejected my feelings for you. I would have not handled it after another--" Jungkook cut himself trying not to remember the incidents that happened that day other than confessing to Taehyung.

"How the hell can you assume things!?" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Then what should've I expected---that a person who got bullied will accept the feeling of the person who tortured them." This time Jungkook raised his voice.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"Jumping into conclusion is your daily work I guess. I'm not even surprised" he says as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Don't talk as though you would've accepted it-"

"Oh Jungkook" the other started started chuckling "I accept myself that I was kind of a dumb person for not defending myself when I got bullied and also I would've accepted your confession because I was too kind to reject--even if it was my bully. But don't get your hopes high now beacuse I'm DONE WITH YOU. I AM DONE WAITING FOR YOU. I AM DONE WAITING FOR THE LOVE WHICH NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE."

He was taking out his anger on the mafia leader which he kept inside him from the day he left him. And now it was time.

"You were waiting? You made a fool out of yourself Tae", Jungkook said not completely meaning it but somewhat.

Taehyung froze. He atleast had a hope that Jungkook will say some sweet nothings but oh well how wrong was he.

Instead he got to hear that his wait for maybe more than three and half year was for nothing.

He accepts he completely changed himself after his school days but the confession always brought weird feelings in Taehyung. That's what held him from hating Jungkook to the core.

"Then why are you still wearing your ring", Taehyung asked completely ignoring the stab in his heart.

Jungkook was silent but after few seconds he uttered.

"It looked nice so I didn't take the time to remove it." He said looking at the wall to his side.

"Oh really!?" Taehyung scoffed.

"That ring doesn't mean anything to you so--" Taehyung continued "that means the promises are not meant to be done too. Then you should've let me get sold in that clu-"

"Complete that sentence. I dare you Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook said sternly glaring at him.

"Stop being bipolar Jungkook. Don't give any false hope to anyone in your life. I beg you. You have done that to me but I don't think anyone else can handle this shit of yours!" He says almost pleading and raging from anger.

"For fucks sake stop yelling Taehyung. It's late and I don't want to speak about anything right now. Go back to sleep." He says as he wanted to drop the matter.

"You still didn't answer my questions. I want you to answer me." He says desperately. "And I promise I will leave after that. I'll never show my face again if that's what you want." Taehyung says softly but Jungkook had other plans.