𝟐𝟏 | 𝐄𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Evocation: [noun]
--"the act of bringing or recalling a feeling, memory, or image to the conscious mind"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

Taehyung was crying and Jungkook's heart shattered as he heard his sobs.

Taehyung was letting out every emotions which he had in himself.
Anger, pain, frustration, happiness and many more.

"Shhhh don't cry Tae" Jungkook says still caressing Taehyung's cheek, wiping away his warm tears.

Taehyung slowly nodes and Jungkook retrieved his hand back.

"C-can I have your c-coat?" Jungkook looked at him when he saw him shivering due to coldness in the air and asking for his coat.

"Yeah" Jungkook says and removes his coat slowly wrapping it around Taehyung's body.

Taehyung quickly pulled the coat even more closer for warmth.

There was again complete silence, both not knowing how to start a conversation again.

They both wanted to talk but didn't know what.

"Uhmm so are you in a-any relationship?" Taehyung asks as that was something bothering him and he surely and definitely wanted to know.

Jungkook quickly shakes his head---it was kind of funny for a 'mafia leader' to literally be shaking his head like a baby.

"Oh ok" he mutters.

"But---" Jungkook was ashamed a little and thinks if he should say it or not.

"I ah-a" he couldn't form any sentence .

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's hesitancy, he saw a glint of guiltiness in his eyes. Taehyung got it.

He didn't want to believe it. Did he no no--what if he really--he cut himself when he blurted out--clearly audible to Jungkook.

"You slept with people--like one night stand?" Taehyung asks as his voice cracked up a little but heart aching more.

Jungkook's lack of response said it all.
Taehyung looked away from him and Jungkook looked down.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't", Taehyung says voice a little raising.

"No Taehyung, I should be asking sor-"

"No. You don't have to and you shouldn't. And why are you being sorry? It's not l-like we were in a-any kind of relationship and that's okay." Taehyung says bluntly but holding tiny bit of sadness.

Jungkook couldn't say anything after that. They were not in a relationship, but that something was there--love.

Whereas Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook all these years in hope that he will come back---Jungkook slept around to forget him.

He thought he would never see Taehyung and he never wanted to. It's better to stay away from the person than hurting them.

But fate and the precious feeling of love had to pull them again. Now Jungkook would not be a coward like before and will fight for his love.

But some things were awkwardly running in his mind---will taehyung give me a chance? Will he love me back? What if I mess up again? His thoughts were interrupted when Taehyung spoke.

"We should head back--its already late." Taehyung says and slowly lifts his legs from the running water.

"Yeah" Jungkook says and gets up too, rolling his pants down.