𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

Trouble: [noun]
--"difficulty or problems"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

They all settled down on the dining table as Jimin and Taehyung helped Jin serving the dishes.

"Oh wow! Jin hyung, the food is so good!", Taehyung said as he was already digging in.

Jin just smiled and they all ate the dinner.

After eating they all sat in the living room (Excluding Taehyung, Jin and Jimin) discussing about the deals when Namjoon got a call.

"What is it?", Yoongi asked when the other ended the call after speaking and Jungkook just kept his gaze on them.

"Bogum is causing a trouble in the prostitute club that we just owned few days ago. He has his men's with him too."

"Get the car ready, we are going there now." Jungkook ordered.

Jin went to get dressed up even though there was no work for him there.

Even Taehyung ran to Jimin's room pulling him along.

"Bitch, can you give me your clothes. I'll buy us same kind of clothes next time. I promise." Taehyung asked and Jimin just looked at him blankly.

"Take it from the the closet." He hummed after awhile as the offer was tempting.

After searching for a quite while he took out a outfit.

He wore a long sleeved white T-shirt which had cute black flowers printed on it and matched it with a black skirt which hugged his thighs. He put on some suspenders at the side of it and was ready to go.

He ran downstairs and stood in front of Jungkook.

The mafia leader looked at him from his head to feet observing him as he looked like a meal.

"I will come along." he uttered excitedly.

They all jerked their head as soon as they heard Taehyung.

"What!? No you are not", Jin said while he also came in view.

"But I want to go with you guys. I want to see how you people fight", He says and giggles.

Jungkook could hear those small giggles for his life but now he was a little annoyed.

He took a step towards him as the brunette stepped back. It went on till Taehyung's back was pressed against the wall.

Jungkook kept his left hand next to his head on the wall and leaned down to his face which was just centimetres away from being in contact.

"Do you think we are playing a hide and seek game that you will tag along hm?", Jungkook whispers huskily.

"N-no." He stuttered but gained confidence soon. He kept his hands on the ravenette's chest and pushed him a little.

"But I wanna see you losing to the so called rival of yours." He said cocking his eyebrow.

It angered Jungkook but he smirked it off.

"Oh yeah? Then let's see."

Taehyung jumped in excitement and pushed Jungkook before running towards the car.

They all shook their heads at the cute but sassy behaviour of Taehyung.

"Please take care of him." Jimin says not pointing particularly to anyone but in general it applied to all. Jimin will not go with them. May be some other time.

They all nodded except Jungkook and walked outside.

"Wow! the interior is so pretty." Taehyung was amazed by the interior design of the car. He settled down, Jin next to him.

They all reached the place while planning something except Jin and Taehyung who were talking about going for shopping someday.

Except them everyone got down of the car. When Taehyung was about to step out--Jungkook spoke up.

"You are not going to leave the car." The mafia leader said in an ordering way which the other obviously didn't like.

"No. I wanna go inside. Please please." he said and smiled with his puppy eyes.

"Jin hyung", the ravenette said and Jin got what he has to do. He pulled Tae back to his seat.

Jungkook can do anything for that beautiful boy but this was dangerous for him so he didn't agree.

"You are not going anywhere Taebear." Jin said and smiled at him.

"B-but--" he was cut off when Jungkook shut the door harshly causing Taehyung and Jin to flinch.

"What does he think of himself hyung?" He said frustratingly.

Jin just shrugged, "I will take a small nap--if they call, wake me up. Okay?"

A mischeivious smile played on Taehyung's face which went unnoticed by Jin, "okay hyung."

After a few minutes, quite snores were heard and Taehyung thought it was the right time to sneak out.

He sneakily moved and held the door's handle and pushed it open.

Dumb mafia leader. He said to himself as the door was unlocked.

He slowly walked inside looking back and forth so that he doesn't get caught by anyone.

When he entered, he heard people talking in a serious tone. The place looked like a disaster. Taehyung hid behind a wall and peeked his head a little to see and hear what were they talking.

The conversation went on but it got serious. Jungkook stood up and bogum followed his actions. They took out their guns pointing at each other.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

The place was a mess. Jungkook and bogum standing in the middle of the club, pointing their guns at each other and their men's firing and fighting on the other side.

Taehyung saw a man charging towards Jungkook with a knife in his hand. He didn't know what to do so he screamed his name.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

_________________

I am sorry but I can't stop laughing💀

It was a short chap though.😶

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Love y'all take care 🐯💜🐰

***