𝟐𝟕 | 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

Ruined: [adjective]
--"having been irreparably damaged or harmed"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

Taehyung looked around his room for water as he was very thirsty, but the mug of water was completely empty.

He thought of filling it himself so he takes the mug and walks towards the stairs.

He stops in his tracks when he hears faint sobs. He walks a little more to atleast get a glance of what was happening in the hall.

He sees a girl standing in front of Jungkook and he quickly recognizes her.

Yuna. He thought to himself. He didn't get all railed up to see her as she was one of Jungkook's closest friends back in school days, maybe now too.

Taehyung looks at her with soft eyes and tries to eavesdrop on what she was about to say when Jungkook asked her why she was crying.

He just looked at them talking but he felt like somebody knocked the air out of him when he heard the girl say-

"I am pregnant Jungkook and it-its your b-baby!!".

Taehyung's breathe hitched at that. He took a few minutes to register what he had just heard.

He looked at Jungkook for any sign of declining but the man didn't utter a word.

Taehyung's mouth hung low and he truly felt like chuckling at his fate. Tears of frustration filled in his eyes.

The mug that he was holding, shattered in his palms from the tight grip he had on it making his hand cover with his own blood as the piece of glass pierced into his smooth skin.

Everyone in the hall including Jungkook and Yuna quickly snapped their heads at the source of the sound and lightly gasped when they saw Taehyung with teary red eyes, a very sad yet frustrated look on his face and the blood covered hand was what they all actually widened their eyes at.

"Tae-", Jungkook says worried and walked fastly up the stairs.

Without even saying anything he carefully grabbed Taehyung's hand to inspect at it.

There was a large glass piece which needed to be taken out or for sure he might faint due to the amount of blood he was already loosing.

Before Jungkook could speak or do anything, Taehyung glared at him and with all his strength pushed the man away from him.

Jungkook stumbled back but composed himself.

"Stay away from me!", He yelled.

He looks at Taehyung with soft eyes and tries to talk to him knowing how hurt he was right now,"Tae listen to me baby-"

"There is nothing to listen to, Jungkook! You have nothing left to say and I have nothing more to listen to!". He raised his voice, already tears flowing from his eyes.

Jungkook didn't try to explain because first he needed Taehyung's hand to be bandaged or to just stop the bleeding somehow. He yelled for Jin who was already walking towards them with a first aid box.

Before Jin could hold the boy's hand, he himself takes his hand and pulls out the glass piece, without even wincing at the pain. Just tears dropped from his eyes completely wetting his puffed cheeks.

The pain of the glass was nothing compared to that of what Jungkook just gave him now.

Jin gasped at the boy, "Taehyung-" he said sternly but soon softened his gaze when he saw how hurt Taehyung looked, "just give me your hand Tae".