𝟐𝟎 | 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲

Lucidity: [noun]
--"clarity of expression; intelligibility"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

After handing Taehyung the car keys they walked over to the car.

Jungkook being a gentlemen opened the door for Taehyung before the boy could reach it.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but nonetheless settles down.

Jungkook walked around the car to the passenger seat and sat down fastening his seat belt.

He looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him. The mafia leader travelled his eyes from Taehyung's face to his cute tummy.

"What are you looking at shithead?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung at the disrespect and raised his eyebrow.

He removed his seat belt and slowly started leaning towards Taehyung.

Taehyung panicked slightly, why wouldn't he.

"W-what ar-" Taehyung was cut of when he felt Jungkook's hard yet soft lips on his jawline.

Taehyung let out a satisfied sigh at the feeling.

The urge to push him was there but he didn't because Jungkook's lips were so soft

"Jun-jungkook w-what--" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook pulled away while fastening Taehyung's seatbelt.

"Seatbelt. You didn't wear it so--" Jungkook pulled himself and sat on his seat.

"Y-you could have just said it." Taehyung glared at him even though he was way too flustered.

"I had a chance to kiss you so why not" he said and smirked.

"Whatever--now tell me where to go."
Taehyung says and Jungkook guided him.

Taehyung was hesitating to drive because this so called mafia leader was taking him through some dark and thick forest.

The only source of light was the moon above, shining through the (city with a little funk and soul~) tall trees which were humming to the wind.

Taehyung was scared because of the rustling sound which came from the forest.

"Jungkook I swear to god if any animal eats me or something happens to me I'll fucking kill you before I die." Taehyung wanted to scream.

Jungkook chuckled at him.

"The fuck you are laughing at?" Taehyung glared at him.

"Nothing. And nothing is going to happen to you when I'm there." Jungkook says in a teasing voice which made Taehyung roll his eyes to the back.