𝟕 | 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Uncomfortable: [adjective]
--"causing or feeling slight pain or physical discomfort"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Taehyung's pov

It was time for me to get ready for my dinner night with Kai. Even though I had thousands of clothes I stood wondering what to wear.

Then I picked up a random black top and matched it with a skirt which barely reached my thigh. I put on a belt, finishing off with simple chains and other accessories hanging on it.

My slender legs were beautifully displayed. But I cared less because it's common for me as I wear skirts almost everyday.

I know I am beautiful and nobody can change that.

I heard a ting coming from my phone. I picked my phone to see that there was a message from Kai.

'I'm here' it read.

'Coming' I texted back and ran towards the entrance. I saw him standing there looking oh so good in formals.

I locked the doors and walked towards the car.

He opened the door for me and I settled down on the seat. Gentlemen.

Then he went to his side and sat down then driving off to the restaurant. I was looking out of the window observing the surroundings but suddenly I felt something cold on my thighs. I jerked my head to look what it was.

He had placed his hands on my thighs. I widened my eyes a little being uncomfortable.

"You know you look utterly beautiful today", he said with a dirty smirk playing on his lips, nonetheless I replied, "T-thanks."

We arrived at the restaurant and got in. We sat on the table which he had already reserved. We ordered the food. The food was placed and we talked. It was awkward for me as I was not feeling anything right. I just let it go for now.

"Are you in any kind of relationship?" He asked. I was taken aback by his sudden question on my love life. "Uhm no", that's the only thing I said.

He again placed his hands on my thighs. At first he was just holding it but now he was slowly moving his hands up. This was enough now.

I stood up.

"I want to go home. Please take me back I'm not feeling well", I said frustratingly.

He stared at me for awhile, "Yeah okay", he says and nothing else after that. We went back to the car and he opened the door for me and I got in. Soon we reached home and I stood in front of my house wanting to just run inside already.

I looked over at him who was standing behind me, "Thanks for today. The food was really good", I atleast appreciated him for that.

"Hmm", he hummed and just came closer to me. He lifted his hand and placed it on my cheek caressing it. How dare he! This was way too uncomfortable for me.

I can never handle people touching me. Even if it was in a just friendly manner, it irritates me and here this bastard.

Fucking idiot take off your filthy hands from me. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. My throat went dry, I couldn't speak up.

He was leaning towards me for a k-kiss? But before he could do anything I pushed him away with all my strength, "Don't you dare do that!", I yelled and ran back to the house and shut the door with a loud thud.

I waited for 5-10 minutes until I heard the car drive away.

I leaned my back on the door and breathed heavily. Do not trust people so fast. That's the mistake I always commit.

I just wanted to go on a friendly dinner night but, Fuck my life. I'm so fucked. I should leave my habit of trusting people so easily. Like hell they are trust worthy!

I wanted to remove the feeling of his touch on me. I ran towards the bathroom, without even removing my clothes I stood under the cold running water scrubbing my thighs and cheeks harshly. I cried, that's what I'm more capable of right now.

I don't want anyone to touch me that way. Only that person can do but he-

Never have I left any one touch me after my school days in that way. But today just a mere dirty touch makes me want to rip myself.

I sobbed and cried. I couldn't help it.

____________

I wanted to sleep but I wanted someone's presence now. Because the thoughts were all gathering in my mind again.

The school days, Jungkook, Kai everything that's happening is building in my mind and it's eating me up right now.

When I give time for myself to rest, my mind just wants to think about all the mistakes and bad memories I had left behind. My biggest enemy is me--my fucking mind.

Without any second thoughts I called Jimin--not caring that I was upset with him. It was late night but my Jimin picked up the call.

"Hello--Tae? are you okay baby! Do you want something. Do you want me to come over. Do you-" Jimin started speaking, worry concerned--as soon as he picked the call. But I cut him off.

"Just stay", he understood what I wanted. I went to my bed kept the phone on my pillow and layed beside it. "Hmm" I hummed saying him to start. He started singing the song he made for me. Whenever I used to feel low he sang it for me. Only for me..

Alone, I sit alone
My mind's bearing me down
Bet you don't know
When the pain began to grow
You'll never know
What you caused now

It felt like ages have passed. It always makes me happy. Tears left my closed eyes. The song relates to me in every aspect. Right now too..

I know you're hurting 'cause you're mine
I just wanna blow your mind
(You) only know to leave
Driftin' far away from me
I know I said I'm alright
Easier to say I'm fine
Honestly all I...
Could do was to lie

Jimin continued singing but I soon slept listening to his angelic voice which calmed me down and made me happy. Made me feel I actually have someone who cares for me.

______________

The next morning I had work and I seriously didn't want to see Kai's face.

I owe Jimin for being there for me--every damn time. That's what friends are for. No? Yes?

I also thanked god that Kai was not there today.

My boss walked over to me, "Tae you need to be present on the location I have sent you okay", I frowned, "But why?" I questioned, "You have some modelling work to do there. Be there by evening." I just nodded.

Never say no to work.

_____________

Some shit is about to go down ig
👁👁

If anyone confused, the song is "promise" by Jimin 😌

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Love y'all take care 🐯💜🐰

***