𝟏𝟐 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Surrender: [verb]
--"stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

After Jungkook heard his name with a familiar voice he turned to see Taehyung rushing towards him.

He looked at his side to see a person coming towards him as well with a knife in his hand.

With quick actions Jungkook held the man's hand and twisted it, grabbing the knife and pushing it on the man's knee. The man screamed in pain and fell on the ground.

The mafia leader gazed over at Taehyung who looked at him in a shocked expression. They stared at each other for awhile.

Then Jungkook turned towards bogum pointing his gun at him when sirens of police cars were heard.

They all stopped in their actions and looked at eachother. Many ran away scared of being arrested or killed.

Even bogum ran away.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and held him by his forearm and pulled him towards the back door of the club because the cops might enter from the front.

All the other members went in different directions.

They both ran out of the back door and Jungkook found a place where they can hide--behind a wall which had a spacious place for two people to stand.

He dragged Taehyung behind it. Taehyung was just looking at the tall man, eyes never leaving him.

"I know I am sexy, now stop staring", Jungkook said smirking, "And thank you", He said almost inaudible for the model but he heard it.

"Why though?" He giggles and asks even though he knew already.

"No reason", Jungkook said and peeked his head time to time to look if the cops were here.

"Come on say it", Taehyung said receiving a small glare.

"But you know--", Taehyung said with a small pout on his face.

"What?"

"I was scared", He said looking at the ground.

Now Jungkook was looking at him observing his every actions.

"Everything is fine now. Are you still sca-", Jungkook was cut of from the sound of a gun firing.

He slowly peeked to see the cops standing near the back door.

"Whoever it is, surrender yourself!", the cops ordered in a very loud voice.

Jungkook just pulled the trigger and when he was about to shoot, Taehyung held his hand.

The mafia leader looked at him in confusion.

"Don't shoot them, they have not done anything wrong to us. They are just doing their job", He whispers sadly.

"Do I look like I care?", He asks without any hesitancy.

"Please Jungkook."

"So--do you want me to surrender? Hell no!" He whisper yells.

"As if you can't get out of there within minutes." He said knowing Yoongi, Hoseok or Namjoon can free them from there.

"Are you even serious Taehyung. I will not surrender and what about you? They will arrest you too."

"If I am with you I'll be fine." He confidently says.

"Should I appreciate this confidence or--"

Taehyung hit is chest playfully, "shut up"

Jungkook sighed knowing it's hard to change Taehyung's mind.

"Okay but if something happens to you I wouldn't care", even Jungkook knew he was lying.

He walked out holding his hands up in the air. Taehyung did the same.

"Look who we have here. Drop the gun Mr.Jeon", the cop said.

Jungkook just clenched his jaw before dropping the gun on the ground.

One of the officers stepped forward and handcuffed them. One handcuff, two different hands. Jungkook's right hand was in one part and Taehyung's left in another.

They moved towards the car and sat down on the seat.

The cops also settled and they drove off.

Taehyung was deep in thoughts and Jungkook thought of distracting him a little so he doesn't get worried or scared.

So he hesitantly moved his little finger touching Taehyung's.

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden actions, a paint of pink flushed on his cheeks

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden actions, a paint of pink flushed on his cheeks. He looked everywhere but at Jungkook. A small smile on his face displayed.

They arrived at the police station. They were being a little pushed to move faster. Taehyung stumbled and was about to fall when Jungkook held him by his waist.

"Careful there princess", the mafia leader says not caring where they actually were.

Taehyung just shrugged. They were locked in one of the cells in the office. Their handcuffs were removed and they sat down far from the eachother.

As some time passed it was getting cold in the place. Tae wearing short dress shivered due to the coldness hitting on his legs and arms.

He brought his legs to his chest and wrapped his hands around himself.
Slowly wanting to sleep from the tiring day.

He couldn't sleep properly as his head had no support to be kept on. He jerked up from sleep whenever his head would fall to his side.

Jungkook was observing every bit of Taehyung. He sighed and walked over to him before removing his jacket and wrapping it around the model.

Taehyung unconsciously liked the warmth the jacket provided. Jungkook sat beside him and held his hand out, slowly bringing Taehyung's head on his shoulder so that he can sleep comfortably.

Taehyung snuggled more into Jungkook's chest. A small smile crept on the mafia's face as he saw the other mumbling something cutely in his sleep.

He just prayed this moment to never get over but soon Namjoon arrived to free them from there.

_____________

So it was gonna be something like "its ok baby I am here, you don't have to worry" but I thought they have barely talked and this will be too much so I changed it. 😂💀

I hope you guys like the chapter .

Pic credit to @/kooklovesmin.

Love y'all take care 🐯💜🐰

***