𝟓 | 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Anxious: [adjective]
--"feeling or showing worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

After walking out of the club he ran as fast as could. He didn't know where he was about to stop, he wipes his tears harshly and keeps on running.

He wanted to have a day spent nicely but it all just got ruined in a matter of seconds.

The person whom he hates and despises so much was right in front of him after so many years. The feeling of fear which had gone long back came out again but this time he didn't want it to affect him in any ways.

He wants to be strong, he wants to take out every fear he has in him.

He ran and ran, it was dark, the moon was hiding behind the clouds and the cold breeze making him shiver. A empty park came into his view so he entered the park and stood near a bench calming himself but soon fell on his knees.

He wants to cry but no tears were left. He wants to scream but no voice came out. He wants someone's support and that's the only thing he got. Jimin was right beside him breathing heavily as he had ran behind Tae.

He sat down beside him and pulled him in a hug. Taehyung just snuggled into his neck letting out warm frustrating breathes.

___________

The night passed by and Jimin dropped Taehyung to his house. He wanted to stay so that Taehyung doesn't feel lonely but he said it was fine, he was fine.

The worry never left on Jimin's face but he had no other choice but to nod.

While driving back to his own house Jimin had a lot of things in his mind. The one being--his best friend was going through so much but instead of helping him in the club he flirted with the two guys who stood behind looking hot as fuck.

He admits they looked sexy but it was not the right time to flirt.

But it was worth it.

_____________

Taehyung wanted to forget everything so he went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. It calmed his muscles down, he felt all his worries running away, he felt calm and free.

After finishing, he came out of the shower. He put on some shorts and a hoodie which made him look like a baby. He then layed on his bed, tightly closing his eyes trying his best not to bring back any kind of old memories.

After trying so hard he was successful in going to a deep slumber.

The next morning was usual. He went to his work and then came back home probably it went on for like a week. Totally forgetting about the person he had met in the club.

Taehyung had not spoken much to anyone, it was as though he shut himself from the world. He just wanted to hide himself in a blanket and sleep for the rest of his life.

It's been a week since he had called Jimin too. So he decided to talk to his best friend.

The phone rang but directly went to voicemail. He sent hundreds of messages and kept on trying to call Jimin but he didn't pick up.

Usually they would respond back as soon as they get messages from eachother and never have they avoided eachother's calls.

Tae thought he might be busy at something so he was not picking up his call. He decides to visit him and then drives to Jimin's house.