𝟏𝟗 | 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

chance: [noun]
--"a possibility of something happening"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

"It's okay Taehyungie. Stop crying baby I'm here" Jimin hugged Taehyung as he was balling his eyes out.

He came to Taehyung's house in the morning as he got to know that he had left without even saying anything to him.

So he came to check on his best friend but Taehyung just cried on jimin's shoulder.

Jimin rubbed circles on the other's back to calm him down which eventually worked.

"Now tell me what happened. Stop crying Tae--" he continued "You know I can't help you out if you don't calm down and tell me."

Taehyung looked at Jimin and he wanted to tell him everything but didn't know where to start from.

Jimin knew there were some problems between Taehyung and Jungkook but didn't knew what.

Jimin and Taehyung actually met in their work days, so he didn't knew what happened between them in school.

"J-jungkook was my bully in our school days--" he speaks up while sobbing.

Jimin widened his eyes but it was no surprise for him.

"Tae, did he hurt you baby. Tae tell me did he hurt you somewhere yesterday. Is that why you ran away?" Jimin asked concerned and in panicked voice.

Taehyung nodded. "Where?" Jimin asks widening his eyes.

Taehyung simply pointed his finger to his heart.

"Here." He says and Jimin looks at him confused.

Taehyung decides to tell Jimin everything that happened between Jungkook and him.

Taehyung told him about Jungkook confessing to him, leaving him after that, then again telling him to leave when he asked for answers and his wait was of no worth.

Jimin teared up seeing Taehyung cry so much.

"Didn't I mean anything to him Jiminie? Does he think only he has feelings? He didn't even think how would I have felt and h-he told me to just leave" Taehyung cried.

"Everything happens for a reason Taebear." Taehyung and Jimin looked up to see Jin standing on the door entrance.

"Jin hyung?"

Jin walked over to them and hugged him, settling down beside them.

"D-did you love him back?" Jin hesitantly asked.

Taehyung stopped crying. He stared into void and simply nodes.

"I still do but he doesn't have to know it." He mutters.

"That's what happens Tae. Love is not that easy to be felt. It takes time---it takes time to build emotions, trust, believing in eachother. But when these things happen you suffer, go through pain and getting hurt, which is quite common when you are in love." Jin says stroking Taehyung's hair.

"Jungkook might have some reasons that he left you. But I don't think he joked when he said that he loved you and I guess he still does." Taehyung is deep in thoughts while Jin exclaims.

"Love is a strong word. He didn't say that he doesn't love you, he wholeheartedly said that he was not joking when he said that right?" Taehyung retrieves from the hug and looms at Jin in confusion. how does he know this?