𝟐𝟓 | 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Date: [noun]
--"a social or romantic appointment or engagement"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

"S-so you want me to convince Tae to go on a d-date with you?" Jimin asked laughing as Jungkook came here to ask his help.

Jungkook has never dated before, only hooked up with some and that's it. He didn't share his loving side with anyone else than Taehyung. Even though they were not together for so many years--they yearned for eachother.

Now it's all time for Jungkook to make it up to Taehyung. He wants to take him on a date night but he is confused on the questions like where? How? And when?

He has seen the Yoonminseok couple go out on dates so he decided to ask Jimin about how are dates and what kind of things Taehyung might like on a date.

But here Jimin is laughing his ass off embarrassing Jungkook completely.
He turns back to walk away knowing there is no use of asking the other but Jimin stops him in his way.

"Okay okay w-wait, I'll help you", he says trying his best to control his laugh.

"Will you speak now", Jungkook asks with desperation and annoying tone together mixed, which made Jimin to come back to a serious face.

"Uhm so--as you might already know that he hasn't dated anyone, he will be happy with simple and meaningful romantic date. He's not a person who wishes for more, it's just that he expects some kind of love and affection for him", Jimin says and Jungkook listens carefully noting everything in his mind.

"I don't know what place would be better, he never discussed about it so it's for you to know--" he says and Jungkook simply nods.

He doesn't regret leaving Taehyung before because he knows he couldn't have protected him but now he can. He's sure about it.

So why not start with a simple date.

He walks back to his room and starts planning for the date. Taehyung had gone to a photo shoot and might be back before evening.

After scratching his head for a long time he came to conclusion to take the boy to a romantic yet meaningful date.

"Hey Kookie! What are you doing?", Taehyung barges in the room startling Jungkook.

"N-nothing. I had some paper work--just completing it", he lies. He have to ask Taehyung but his confidence level seems to be falling down.

Taehyung was about to get into the bathroom to freshen up but Jungkook stopped him before he enters.

"I-I need to ask you on something", he says, cheeks red.

Taehyung turns back when he hears that and walks towards the man, seeing his hesitation, he places his palm on the other's cheek was caresses it with his thumb.

"Don't hesitate Kook, just ask", he says and giggles at Jungkook's hesitation.

He takes Taehyung's both hands in his and speaks "Will you go on a date with me Taehyung?" He says quickly looking at the other.

Taehyung stands there simply like a statue not able to react for what he just heard, he tears up. Jungkook panics and let go of the other's hands and holds the other's face.

"It's okay if you don't wanna go love, I'm not forc--", before Jungkook could say any further he feels the other's warm lips on his own. They both feel butterflies in their stomachs.