𝟏𝟎 | 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Special: [adjective]
--"better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person's pov

Jungkook and Yoongi were looking at them like hawks when Jimin dragged Taehyung out of the house to show him the exterior.

This is the second time Taehyung came here but never got time to observe the house properly.

"Woah!", Taehyung's mouth dropped seeing the beautiful mansion.

"This is just the start bitch don't start drooling just now!", Jimin commented receiving a slight smack on his head from the other.

He then dragged him to the main hall of the house. Taehyung had to walk fastly to match Jimin's speed. More than him, Jimin was excited to show him around.

Taehyung wouldn't lie but the house was beautiful.

"Come on I'll take you to our rooms."

"No wait!! I don't want to see used condoms laying on the floor. Ew. I'm not coming to your room." He said closing his nose, with disgusted look on his face.

"Shut up!!", Jimin's cheek painted red from embarrassment.

"I want to take some rest I'm going to sleep. Adios", Taehyung says before waving a goodbye to him and walked away.

He doesn't know any other room than where he woke up so he went there.

He entered the room and admired the place. It screamed Jungkook. Completely dark themed.

He went to the bathroom and freshened up. He took a warm bath for atleast an hour enjoying himself in the water.

The window's glasses were transparent from inside but opaque from out.

He came out of the bath and dressed himself in one of the shorts and t-shirt which he took from the closet of the room.

He then plopped on the bed and slept snoring softly.

After talking to Yoongi Jungkook walked over to his room but saw Taehyung sleeping hugging a pillow.

He looked so cute. Jungkook never hesitated to admire Taehyung.

 Jungkook never hesitated to admire Taehyung