𝟐𝟐 | 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

Move in: [verb]
--"take possession of a new house"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

It's been two days from the day they had talked to eachother. They haven't talked after that because they were busy with their work.

Nobody can deny the fact that they were craving for eachother every second but their busy schedule said otherwise.

But today Taehyung has a day off so he shamelessly thinks of going to Jungkook's mansion.

He wants to see him, he wants to touch him, he wants to be in his arms again. None can blame him for this. Even Jungkook wanted to see Taehyung so badly but his deals and other works couldn't give him time to do so.

They don't have Each others number so they couldn't contact.

Though today Taehyung was so happy getting excited and deciding what to wear to specially impress Jungkook. And to make sure Jungkook doesn't sleep around having sex with unknown people and make him look only at Taehyung.

He wants to remind Jungkook that he loves someone that is only Taehyung and Taehyung only.

But Jungkook had not slept with anyone after he met Taehyung that day in the club. He had sex with a girl the day before but that was the last.

He shrugs the thought for now and chooses his outfit.

He is wearing shorts which is not visible due to the top reaching his mid thigh's.

He thinks for a while then chooses a pair of thigh high reaching blue shoes making him look sexy and sassy. He took the choker which was on the table and put it on too.

He checks himself in the mirror and poses a little admiring himself.

"Perfect" he says and walks out taking his keys.

He drove to the mansion and stops near the gate before the bodyguards let him in after informing Jungkook.

He walks inside the mansion hesitantly. But soon shrugged and started walking like a boss lady.

The way he was swaying his hips as he walked inside had everyone present in the hall mouth wide open.

Jungkook who was facing the other members in the room looked at his back when he saw their eyes and mouth wide open.

When he looked at Taehyung his eyes became wide and if he wouldn't have controlled himself he is sure that he would salivate.

He felt happy, excited and ofcourse jealous. He smirked at Taehyung but instead of gulping--Taehyung smirked back.

Taehyung opened his arms wide and walked forward. Jungkook smiled and was about to engulf Taehyung in a hug but the other walked passed him.

"Jiminie~" he said and tightly hugged his best friend. Jimin hugged back seeing Taehyung here after so long. He was happy that Taehyung was smiling.

Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheek and smiled in embarrassment. Taehyung looked around and bowed to everyone present there.

He turned back and slowly walked towards Jungkook before standing just inches away from him and whispered "I'll be waiting.." and he quickly walked upstairs to jungkook's room.

Everyone stared at jungkook and taehyung with amusement.

Jungkook wanted to end the meeting as soon as possible.