𝟑𝟐 | 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

Blame: [verb]
--"feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong"--

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

Third person pov

Taehyung was rushed inside the mansion on the stretcher.

"Oh my- what happened to him!", Jin came running out of the room gasping when he saw Taehyung.

"TAE! TAEHYUNGIE!!" Jimin yelled when he came across him, tears brimming his eyes.

"We'll explain it to you later, but first you need you aid them", Namjoon says in a rushed voice.

"Them?" Jin questions.

"Yeah Jungkook too, he has been shot", Jin gasps. "Now come on don't ask anything more", hoseok says and he nods.

"Take them to the medical room", the men quickly carried them to the room.

"We need to treat them as soon as possible, I can't take care of the two at the same time!", Jin says as tears rolled down his face.

"I-I'll help" they all turned their heads towards the entrance. They didn't expect it to be Yuna.

"I have done m-medical course, I can help", she says hesitantly walking inside.

"Oh dear", Jin sighs in relief.

"Okay then, you take care of Tae and I'll do it for Jungkook", Jin says as he was more experienced in taking out the bullets.

Others walk out of the room except the namjin couple and the pregnant women--Yuna.

They both wear the gloves and start with the treatment while Namjoon stands in the corner of the room.

After a few minutes passed, Yuna asked Namjoon's help to turn Taehyung on his stomach, which he did and she started wiping the blood and applying antiseptics.

She then wraps the bandage around his head, then proceeds to the other major wounds on the boy's body.

On the other hand, Jin's hand were trembling. Even though he has seen this sight before, he cannot bring it in himself to see his loved ones like this.

Namjoon saw Jin who looked all stressed out, so walked over to him--gaving him a hug and kissing him on his forehead assuring him that Jungkook will be fine

Jin smiles and grabs the courage to proceed further.

Jungkook was laid on his back too.

Jin cut off his shirt with scissors, and sighs when he saw the blood which had spread all over his back.

"Yuna if you finish Taehyung's aiding please help me out here too", Jin says and Yuna hums.

"I have some more to do here then I'll help you", she says while still treating Taehyung's wounds on the leg.

Jin wipes out some blood across the two small holes where the bullets had pierced. Then he take the object placed on the table to pull it out.

After a few minutes he succeeds in pulling out the two bullets, he sighs in relief, a small smile adorning his lips.

Namjoon and yuna then slowly and carefully turn Taehyung on his back. Yuna then injects the liquid which Jin passed on to her.

Then she walks over to Jin, to help with Jungkook.

They both take a few more minutes to do all the bandaging on Jungkook.

They take out their gloves, then washed their hands.

Jin walks out of the room appointing a man to stay in the room.

They move out, into the hall seeing everyone sitting there.

Jimin runs to them when he saw them walking towards the hall, "hyung, hyung Taehyung will be alright, right? They'll be fine, right?" He asks Jin with desperate eyes.

"I-I don't know", this froze everyone.

"W-what do you mean?"

"We h-have tried our best Jimin, we have done everything to save them. Now it all depends on them. If they have the willingness to live, then surely they'll be fine", Jin says trying not to cry.

Yoongi brings Jimin into his embrace when he starts crying, uncontrollable tears flowing out.

"They'll be fine baby, shh don't cry", he says rubbing his back.

"It's all her fault! If she wouldn't have come here these things wouldn't have happend in the first place!" Jimin yells out, breaking the hug and pointing at Yuna.

"Jimin I-" Yuna tries to speak in between her tears but Jimin didn't let her speak.

"SHUT UP! Just shut up" he screams but hobi holds him softly drags him to his room from there.

Yuna suddenly stumbles a little holding her head, Jin held her and made her sit on the couch then gave some water for her to drink.

"Don't stress yourself, it's not good for the baby", Jin says.

Yuna drinks the water and sits there simply without uttering any words.

Is this all happening because of me? She questions herself.

Maybe Jimin is right. She thinks and let's more tears fall out.

B-but this baby needs--

she shakes off her thoughts and closes her eyes.

Few hours passed and no one ate anything. They were all worried sick. Even if they try to eat, it won't digest knowing the fact that their loved ones are fighting between life and death.

A man came rushing to the hall, Jin abruptly stood up because that man was the one that was assigned to look over Taehyung and Jungkook for awhile.

"T-Taehyung i-is breathing heavily", that was enough for everyone to rush to the room.

Jin and yuna were the only people to enter the room, others stayed outside.

There they saw Taehyung struggling to breathe, his chest raising and going back down in a rapid motion.

Jin bit his lips to control his sob because this is not the time for him to fall weak.

They both tried their utter best to calm his breathing, checking if the oxygen mask was providing the air, and finally injecting him to go back to sleep.

They were sure that Taehyung would wake up soon after a few hours because he was gaining consciousness when he was breathing hardly.

But about Jungkook they weren't sure. His breathing level was very slow and there was no sign of him waking up.

___________

Short chapter! Because I have lot of pending notes to write (but I'm sleeping rn) 😂😂

Anyways, I hope I can update the next chap soon guys! I'll try to write it quick.

Hope you guys like the chapter!

Love y'all take care 🐯💜🐰

***