𝟐𝟔 | 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥

Petal: [noun]
--"spouse, used as a form of address--"

Ignore the mistakes plz ♡.

WARNING! Smut ahead

Third person pov

"P-please touch me K-kookie, do whatever you want", he moans out.

That was all the mafia leader needed to hear for the things he's gonna be doing tonight. He pecks the other's forehead before smiling and kissing all over his face receiving a giggle from the younger.

He trials his hands from the model's jaw to his chest, then his cute tummy and finally settles under his thigh making Taehyung arch his back.

He lifted Taehyung's skirt up and oh god, his dick just twitched seeing the younger wearing a pink laced panty, "you'll be the death of me Taehyung", he whispers, just then Taehyung pulls him in a crashing kiss not able to control himself anymore.

Tongue swirling, saliva mixing with each other's, biting other's lips so much that it nearly had blood coming out.

They both moan in the kiss and pull away after awhile when their lungs started to burn with the lack of air, "remove your shirt Kook, I wanna feel you", Taehyung whines receiving a smirk back from the dark haired man.

"As you wish my angel", he then quickly removed his shirt, Taehyung flushed red when he saw the man's well built perfect tattooed body.

Jungkook chuckled at the boy who roamed his eyes all over him.

Taehyung then slowly lifted up his hand and traced Jungkook's tattoos, "these are so beautiful", it's not like he's seeing him shirtless for the first time, it's just that he never actually observed the details of the tattoos.

Jungkook hums in response a warm smile dancing on his lips, he then bends down and starts kissing the other's neck but soon started leaving hickeys on the model who whimpered and moaned at the pleasuring pain.

He tilts his head sideways to give Jungkook more access to his neck as well as arching his back even more.

"You're so beautiful Taehyung", he says looking at the other who seemed completely wrecked already.

Jungkook then helped the model to remove his top making him cover his face from embarrassment but Jungkook chuckled and pulled his hands, "never cover your face from me princess", he says in a dark and deep voice sending shivers down the younger's spine who unconsiously nodes.

Jungkook then swiftly attacks the other's nipples earning another moan from him, "ah~ Jun-jungkook hmm", Jungkook just loved Taehyung's moan.

He then swirled his tongue around the pink bud, sucking on it and biting it a little harshly receiving a loud moan from Taehyung.

"So pretty baby", Jungkook kept on complementing the other to make him feel good. Atleast by now he has figured that Taehyung has a praising kink.

He now completely removes Taehyung's skirt and throws it somewhere in the room, leaving the boy only in his pink panties.

Now Taehyung was completely embarrassed.

Jungkook traced his fingers on Taehyung's thighs, making him shudder then slowly reaches to his panties and roams his hands on the other's hard member.

"Ah~ Kook", Taehyung moans out.

Jungkook removed the younger's panties and bent down leaving butterfly kisses on his inner thighs, slowly making his way to the other's crotch.