I can't help it as a contented sigh falls past my lips and my head rests back onto the pillow behind me.

"Did Xavier leave?" I mumble as Caleb's hands work out every tense section of my body, the scent of lavender now becoming very noticeable.

"I'm here." I hear his voice say to my right, and I see that he's settled down on the couch. Though, I know he didn't sleep here because he's already dressed for the day and looks as if he's been up for hours.

Standing from his seat, Xavier walks towards me and sits down on an open spot next to Caleb.

I watch as his eyes shamelessly roam my naked body as his friend lathers me in oil, eventually meeting my gaze and giving me a wink.

"Do you remember during the contract meeting us talking about a protocol we'd follow if you were to ever fall into subspace?" Xavier asks, and suddenly it all makes sense.

"I went into subspace?" I ask, my brief knowledge of it kicking in.

That free floaty feeling I got is exactly what it was described as to me, but it's so much different experiencing it firsthand.

"Mhm," He nods, passing Caleb the bottle of lavender oil when he gestures for it.

My body is then flipped over onto my stomach, and seconds later I feel the cool drip of it fall onto my back.

"Shouldn't I have had a subdrop then too?" I ask, not remembering ever having one, however things did feel a little foggy when I spaced out.

"With the proper aftercare it can sometimes be prevented, but you could still experience a drop even days from now. It's never the same for all people."

I hum as I allow his words to sink in hoping that I won't need to have that experience.

I've done a lot of research on it to better understand what would happen if I were to have a drop, and I've heard that the emotions are just as intense as subspace, except you are overcome by the opposite emotions: loneliness, insecurity, a sense of feeling abandoned, depressed, and unloved.

Like subspace, every person will experience it differently, but it's something nobody wants to go through.

"And last night as a whole?" Alec asks, "Was there anything in particular that you really liked or disliked?"

Turning my head to him, I'm really appreciative that so far after every scene we've talked about it.

"I liked the pain. Like a lot." I start, remembering the bite of each clothespin on my body and the immense pleasure that always followed.

All three men attentively listened to me, even as Caleb continued to knead the muscles in my back and all across my shoulder blades.

"I also liked the way my hands were restrained, but I have to admit a lot of it was also dizzying for me. I think that if we were to do something like that again, it would be best if I said yellow and asked for a small break in between until I no longer felt like passing out so strongly."

"That sounds like a good plan." Caleb agrees, still continuing his movements.

On a particularly sore spot, he dug the heel of his hand down against it causing a groan to fall from my mouth and the corner of his and Alec's lips to pull up.

"Do you know where else lavender oil feels good to massage?" Xavier's deep voice asks into my ear, and right then I feel his large slick hand moving up along my inner thigh as Alec parts them further for him.

"Daddy," I moan when I feel his hand cup my pussy, his thumb easily finding my clit.

"This is a good morning indeed." He says, and with that, I close my eyes and simply let myself feel.