Chapter 9 | Parity

TW: choking, knife play, sexual content.

I'm in his room, sitting at the edge of his bed, with nothing on but my trench coat. Fun.

"What's your safe word Miriam?" He asks, replacing the lust that had been in his eyes with gentle assertiveness.

"Delirium." I reply back.

"If at any point you're unable to speak, I want you to do this," he gives me non-verbal signals, including one for me to twist my wrist backwards and forwards. I copy his actions in seriousness, and I see his eyes return to a lustful expression.

Leaning downwards, he runs his palms through my hair, grabbing a fistful of it.
He's looking into my eyes, searching for a hint of fear or regret. I revel in his hands, enjoying the smirk that creeps up on his face.

"You have been testing my patience since the moment we met Miss Crawford." He pulls my head back, his hands beginning to disappear in my black hair.

I wince at his actions, wanting him to pull back harder.
"I apologise." I reply, a sarcastic hint glimmering in my tone.

And with that, he turns off the lights, releasing his grip from my hair.

There's no lights in his room, the black out curtains ensuring total anonymity.

Fuck.

I search the room, trying to pinpoint where he was. Pleasure soon began to replace the fear inside of me, the unknown causing my clit to swell.

I wanted him inside of me already but this was a challenge and I had no intentions of losing.

Making out his outline, he seemed to be removing something from a black box in the corner of the dark room.

It soon went really quiet as I heard him approach me and suddenly, any remaining faith I had in my eyes vanished.

He had blindfolded me.

I lifted my head up at the sound of the lights being switched back on, hearing his deep voice from behind me.

"When we're together and you're in that pretty little corner of your mind," His hands pull my face to turn to him. "You will refer to me as sir."

His assertive request exhilarated me but my curiosity would always be my ultimate downfall.

"And what happens if I don't?"

He exposed my throat upwards, holding onto it with a force he'd never previously shown me.

"I won't let you have your fun."

I swallow adamantly, knowing he could only be referring to overstimulating me or not allowing me to cum.

"Now undress yourself." He demands again, unaware of just how undressed I already was.

I pull the belt of the coat, like removing a bow off of a Christmas present.

LEVAI

Fucking hell.
Every trace of her was absolute perfection. Her coat is on my floor and I want to bury myself inside of her at this very moment.