To Lucy's surprise, there was a big cart being pulled by Erza that had tons of suitcases and bags.

She does a little "eeeek" as she steps backward, in fear of how casually Erza was carrying this weight.

"So where is mine...?" she asks quietly, still recovering from the shock that she just received.

"Below that case." She says, pointing at a large suitcase, on which the tower of other luggage was made.

"Why would you..." She sighs.

"I kept yours first."

Happy giggles in the background, flying over Lucy's head making her even more annoyed.

"There goes my first impression." She sighs again. This time it was gloomier.

"You will be just fine." Gray assures.

"It doesn't help at all you know."

The group walks in the streets of Magnolia. Magnolia was a town built near a shore. It had many rivers passing through the streets. All the rivers met at the lake at the top left side of the town, the place where Fairytail guild was.

On her way Lucy saw many attractions, the biggest one including the heart of Magnolia, the Kardia Cathedral. It was truly a beautiful sight.

"Magnolia is amazing..." she gasps.

They now arrive at the main road that led straight to Fairytail. Lucy could see a shadowy outline of the guild. It was just like the castle found in fairytales. It was made up of greyish-brown bricks. It was approximately 2 storeys tall. It had a huge bell on it's roof too.

"Wow..." Lucy speaks softly.

Erza and Gray closes their eyes, feeling proud to be in Fairytail. They predicted this reaction too.

"Mira is really amazing. She gives me fishes." Happy says drooling over Lucy's head.

"Hey don't do that!" Lucy shoos Happy from her head. She sighs and thinks "Mirajane Strauss.. Most popular model of weekly sorcerer. I am really gonna meet her..." A little tint of red appears on her cheeks.

"You will... but... you know, I am a little popular myself." Gray says a little envious and sad for not having a fan.

"But you have Juvia" Happy smirks.

"Juvia senses love rival..." Juvia's facial expressions grow serious. She breaks the the nearby table in the guild hall, jerking her head around. Her instincts suddenly were going haywire.

"Don't jump to conclusions!" Gray says trying to catch Happy.

"Juvia Lockster... the best water mage of Fairytail, and ex member of Phantom Lord's Element 4. She is amazing!" Lucy says getting even more excited.

Gray however stops catching Happy and stands still on his spot, heavily depressed. No one even waited for him. They left Gray behind and headed for Fairytail.

"Oh don't get all upset just because Juvia is a little more popular than you." Happy smirks loud enough to make Gray hear it.

"I am just gonna wait here." Gray sighs.

"No! You are coming." Erza commands without looking back.

"Aye." Gray replies instantly and catches up to them without any question.

Lucy was however not paying attention to her surroundings. She did not hear the conversation. She was lost in her thoughts.

"First I will say hello... If they ignore me I will go to meet Mira and if they welcome me, I will introduce myself. If Mira ignores me I will meet master and if she talks with me then I will ask her... mutter-mutter"