Babysteps

Chapter-36
Those five who survived...

•.°•Babysteps•°.•

~•~

"About the thing you came looking for...?" Makarov whispers to himself. His eyes widen as he finally realizes what she meant.

"About... him?!" He asks impatiently.

"Yes. About the man you call Seireyu." Irene replies. And then, after a pause continued, "And about this Cana."

"How do you-?!?" Everyone except Makarov yell.

Irene shrugs with both her hands and look at Makarov. Makarov sighs. "I told her... unconsciously when I was under that iced chain like spell."

This shuts everyone. They kept quiet for some time now.

"So, what do you know about this Seireyu and Cana?" Makarov asks.

Irene sharply replies, "Reveal what you know first."

Makarov crosses his arms. "Very well. I will reveal everything. But in return, I want your trust... trust that you won't harm anyone here."

"Huh? What are you talking about. You tried to kill me." Irene says with a frown. "Beggars can't be choosers."

While other Fairytail wizards glare at her, Makarov smiled. "Alright. It's a deal, isn't it?"

"Deal... huh? Well... I didn't say a yes."

"You haven't killed us either." Makarov replies immediately. Irene rolls her eyes. Her face was disappointed. "Well, isn't someone observant..."

"She wasn't even trying to kill us... from the start even after knowing that we are not from this kingdom." Makarov announces to the wizards. "If they really wanted to punish us, then we would have been in the dungeon."

This puts some rest on their minds.

Irene smiles. "Now now... you will steal my heart with that cleverness."

"It became clear when you asked that Invel person to leave and decided to talk instead." Makarov adds.

"I am not following any of this." Warren whispers to Mest. Mest nods. "Neither am I."

Irene taps her wand again on the floor. The giant magic circle that covered the whole floor shrinks into a small dot, and finally disappears.

Makarov moves his palm. It became large when he tried to use magic. He can use his magic now.

Bisca and Alzack were able to summon their guns again. Mest and Warren were able to use their magic again too.

"Just think of it as a token of my trust." Irene says, walking back to the throne.

"You have met him." Makarov says immediately. "Haven't you?"

Irene without looking back replies. "Seireyu? No idea. That's a childish name for a villain."

She didn't say anything else until she got seated. But once she did got seated, she revealed something. "Well, maybe I know him."

"He has a muscular appearance, always dressed with a black robe." Makarov says. "He has some pattern of dark lines on his hands too."

"That is not of much help." Irene sighs. "Anything else."

Makarov thinks for a moment. "He has a talisman... a weird one at that around his nec-"