The Luckiest Day

Chapter-7
'Lucky' Lucy Heartfilia

The Luckiest Day

~•~

Happy hurried out of the guild after saying this. He didn't even dared to look at Lucy again.

Wise choice.

After this, there were just silent stares at Lucy.
Loke, who managed to come back after getting a nice scolding from the man in whose lawn he landed, breaks that silence.

"You are a celestial wizard..? My goodness... Fate can be so cruel." He says stepping forward towards Lucy. "I am sorry but our relationship cannot prevail."

Loke starts clenching his chest, pretending to be slowly dying because of a heart attack.

"I never agreed to be in a rela--" before Lucy could complete, Loke is kicked by Gajeel. He, however, this time doesn't go flying outside the hall. The ceiling protected him. It was really painful though.

Gajeel grabs Lucy's pink shirt and shakes her violently, "You have a dragon? What the--"

Now before Gajeel could complete, he is kicked by Cana," No kidding? Really? Show us right now!" She yells.

Lucy could notice Cana's breath smelt of liquor. She was really uncomfortably close...

"It's not like th--", the guild jumps over Lucy. The whole guild really. They all wanted to see her keys.

~THUD~
After body slamming her under crowd of 10-15 they looked at the bottom with concern. To their surprise Lucy wasn't there.

"Hey what the heck?!!!! You all flattened her. She evaporated!"

"Jackass she isn't here."

"What do you call me you little shi-"

"WANNA GO AT IT NUMBSKULL?!"

"NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!"

•••

And so, The members breaks into another fight. But not all of them were fighting. Some really wanted to see the dragon. They started searching for Lucy all over.

It was really amusing how one could vanish out of nowhere, and no one considered it a big deal.

Lucy's eyes were closed. She was crouched on her knees, covering her head with her arms to avoid any potential damage. But... it was weird. The noise was gone in an instant. She could feel her luggage touching her skin beside her. She opens her eyes.

"What the--" Lucy says after seeing herself at the entrance of Kardia Cathedral. She is gestured to stay calm by a man she had never seen. He had bright eyes and some deep scars on his face. He seemed friendly.

"I am Mest", He says apologetically. "Happy asked me to help you... so I did. Ahh, sorry for not informing you in advance."

Meet bows down. Lucy flinches a little at the sudden respect she got. She helps Meet to raise his head again.

"Happy did?" Lucy says imagining the blue cat telling Mest to save her. Mest nods with a shrug.

She sighs and gives Mest a handshake as thanks. "You really saved me out there."

"Well, I hope you can enjoy your stay in our guild." Mest replies, somehow feeling ashamed because of Fairytail. "Newcomers always have it hard to adjust with us. But they don't body slam everyone like that, believe me."