Wu: According to legend, it is the most distant and remote of all realms. My father only spoke of it to me once... (He stops and the ninja bump into each other.) in warning. (He continues walking.) He told me of all the realms of Creation, it was the one I should never visit. He told me it was a cold and dangerous place. He forbade it.

Jay: Uh, "forbade" as in absolutely never, ever?

Kai and Styx: Why?

Cole: Yeah. What's wrong with it?

Wu: I don't know. He went there only once and said he nearly couldn't find his way home. He said it was unlike the other realms. He warned me that others would not be as fortunate.

(Wu walks into another room and the others follow.)

Jay: Well that's just great. Creepy and vague.

Styx: Pfft, nothing we can't handle.

Wu: I will use Aspheera's staff to find Zane. It banished him there. It will work for me too. (He takes a small box out of a cabinet and opens it, revealing two small sacks.) Once I have found him, I will use the Traveler's Tea to bring us both home.

Lloyd: You mean all nine of us because we're going with you!

Cole: Yeah!

Wu: Absolutely not. I cannot allow it. What happened to him is my fault and mine alone. It is my responsibility.

Kai: Hey, no way!

Cole: We're not sitting this one out!

Jay: Zane's our brother!

Crystal: Master-

Wu: Enough! I will risk no other lives! My foolishness has already caused enough damage. (He turns to the wall.) My decision is final.

Crystal: But-

Wu: My decision is final.

Lloyd: (Thinks for a moment. He smiles.) Okay. We understand, Master. But.. this feels a little rushed. Maybe you should just, you know, sleep on it. For a night. And come up with a game plan.

Styx: What are you talking- (Lloyd covers his mouth)

Wu: (Turns back.) A game plan?

Lloyd: Yeah, you know, prepare. Think it all out.

Crystal: (Gets it and plays along.) Um. Yeah, yeah. Exactly. You are the one always telling us not to rush into things. 

Jay: Yea! Right?

Wu: (He sighs.) Very well. I will meditate on it.

(Lloyd winks and smiles at the other ninja.)

(It cuts to Lloyd sneaking into the room while Wu meditates. He drops down from the ceiling. He sprints past Wu and opens the box. He takes one of the sacs. He climbs onto the ceiling and onto the Monastery's roof. He enters the room where the ninja are in and closes the doors behind him. Lloyd opens the sack, taking out a sandwich.)

Cole, Nya, and Kai: Ugh.

Styx: Just go and get the right one. (Points outside)

(Lloyd scratches the back of his head. The latter tries sneaking back into the room where Wu is meditating.)

Chicken: (Clucks and turns to Lloyd.)

Lloyd: Oh no, no, no. You're a nice chicken, Right? A nice chicken? (The Chicken powers up and attacks Lloyd.) Oh great, where's Crystal when you need her?