Orbs Of The Night

"Let me taste you then!" He husked seductively, wreathing one of his hand across her dainty waist, sending a cluster of euphoric butterflies to flutter inside her stomach. Bondita's ears turned red instantly accompanied by heavy puffs.

"Stop me if you're uncomfortable.." He whispered gently. Leaning down at the arc of her petite nape, he whiffed her tantalizing aroma to his heart's content followed by which he softly brushed the topmost tip of his nose against her smooth fleecy skin, making her tremble under his electrifying touch. She was relishing it!

"..Lavender..", Anirudh hushed sensuously, as her intoxicating body mist began actively muddling his senses up, drifting him into an inciting state of exhilaration. He, consequently tightened his clasp at her creamy-soft waist, while one of his hand seared the blade tirelessly.

"Barrister Babu...",The growing firmness across her waist made her gasp with an invigorating delirium.

"Shhh...Feel it..", He husked in an enticing tone.

 Anirudh, then, stepped close enough to interlace his brawny legs with hers; he was now fittingly spooning her from behind.He planted a fleecy kiss on the rear side of her ear lug, which impelled an ecstatic shiver to tingle across her spine, propelling her into the numbing abyss of a pleasing nothingness! Bondita consequently, curled her toes up.

And, in the heat of the moment he glided the scorched blade across most of her long wound, without letting her feel it!

He gently feathered several soft osculations that emerged from the rear-top side of her ear-lug gliding below moistly at the crook of her neck, proceeding progressively down to the hem of her blouse, instinctively making her moan with a surging plethora of titillations. He skillfully skated the blade again, by drifting her into the sea of numbing intensity, excited with her reaction he swirled his tongue around the arch of her nape, suckling it with a zealous ardour, his muscles stiffened with the surfacing effervescence of an unknown fervour. He artistically spun his tongue around, lapping at her velvety-soft skin, and tasting every bit of it!

And, with one swift skid, he touched the red-hot blade to the endmost tip of the long slashed wound making her groan with an uncertain amalgamation of the pleasure of his touch and the twinging soreness.

"It's halted now...the blood..I'm sorry..", He uttered apologetically, moving a few steps away.

"THE BL-BLOOD? What-", She stammeringly breathed out the words still making efforts to step out of the state of a pleasing perplexity he sent her in.

"Then which one you expect me to halt now? The Natural, Monthly one..? He stated in a throaty tone deeply engrossed in a state of an intoxicating exhilaration Bondita's scent and the fleecy warmth, her body gave him, Until he fathomed what he'd just ran off his mouth at.

His words lugged Bondita out of the sea of muddled up her thoughts, her heart paced faster as her mind deciphered what he just spoke, she in sheer perplexity, turned about to face him, seeing her which Anirudh turned to his rear side facing the old-wooden tree.

"I...I..am Sorry", He stated ruefully, biting his tongue, pacing back towards the tree. Bondita Followed. 'This is what you do to me Bondita, See it..?', He smilingly muttered to himself, reddening at his own blurted out words.

"Bondita, I hope you're okay? Is it still paining? " he asked.

Bondita gulped her words with ease, lost in thoughts.

He immobilized at the bark of the tree, turned around to face her, fixating his sheepish gaze lower as he heard her footsteps advance nearer to him. She stood at a good vicinity before him, deep down smiling at his words, afterall the barrister raised himself in London!

She picked herself up, by standing on the tip of her toes to reach upto him, Anirudh saw an activity brewing up at the tip of her finger toes, curious of which he lifted his glance up to see Bondita dangerously close to his ear-lug.

"I..I won't mind that either..." Bondita coyly hushed into his ears, giving rise to several tingling sparks travel across his spine. He curiously peeped at his side to see her moving away from him bashfully. She rushed hastily opposite to him, as her breathe hitched at her own words, her heart galloped at a whirlwind pace, likewise his!

"And, Barrister Roy Chowdhury, You should learn to end a game, once began..", she stated boldly in a shaky voice, running opposite to him like a playful baby.

The scanty incandescing moon witnessed the amour gestures of the two ecstatic souls who'd secretly devoted themselves in one another's Love...Love that originated from their hearts ending at never! The feathery breezes gushed back and forth as if trying to propel the two hearts in Love to yield themselves to each other. The flickering stars giggled noiselessly, all ecstatic!

-------------------------------------------------------

With one quick pull, he caught hold of her hand; lugging it gently, he brought her extremely close to himself that their bodies rubbed against each other. He gently snaked his muscly arm across her well-defined frame, heaving her up, he anchored his piercingly-propelling gaze at hers. Bondita puffed deeply. 

"You sure..?", He spoke in a seductive- throaty tone, drawing her even closer.

Bondita manifested her consent by nodding shyly.

"Alright then..Let me end the game!", He stared ardently, fixating his gaze onto her dove-like eyes before embracing her lips against her with a renewed-feverish Vigour.

.............................................

Do tell me how you like the extract in the comment section down below, I'd eagerly anticipate!

Love,

Piyaaa...💛