What Destiny has in store?

"Madam, Where to?", the wheelman asked, while she perched inside the carriage all lost in her thoughts or..... Fairyland, maybe!

"Madam...! Where do you want me to take you?", he asked again.

"D..Deenpur...Take me to Deenpur!", she stammered softly, drifting back to her fantasy land afresh.

The thoroughfares of her own motherland, seemed too long and monochrome this time! or they were thus and so from the very beginning? She, Albeit, didn't pay much heed to this question her mind posed, Since she'd already been sailing her ship into the never ending sea of his thoughts. 'How must've he spent such a long while without her? Would've he changed? or the same grumpy... Rakshas Babu?' "No...He won't change, neither I want him to! My waspish, touchy Rakshas babu, guises more Handsome!"

'How personable he must've become? Had he missed her or not? How would he react descrying her for the first time after 8 long years? Would he breakdown out of euphoria? "No...I don't want him to sob like a baby!" Or, Cheer me like he did, when I recited the first-ever syllabary of my life?"

 "Oh! Dugga maa...!How blissed out he was, I just can't hold myself back by briefing him about Our Achievement, The aim that made us part ways, is..is now fulfilled!", she sobbed out of ecstasy. "Wait..No, why Brief? I'd hold him to me till the time I'm contented, and my throat is sore of nattering incessantly!" 

"Or Would he, wrap me up in a Bear embrace?", she pumped herself bashfully, while her cheeks kept flushing with scarlet red.

"Ishhhh...", she hushed sheepishly, reddening up with her naive enquiry to herself.

"Does he Love me too?", she asked herself, while her cheeks burnt of coyness.

"Madam...We've arrived! Hop off", the coachman enounced, barging into her serene never-never land.

"S..Sure!", she spoke tapping onto her forehead, bashfully; making her way out off the carriage sans defraying him any pay.

"Madam...My pay is due!", he enunciated softly, making her realize the blunder she'd brought about.

"Oh! Pardon me. How much?", she articulated apologetically.

"2 cents", he apprised her.

Settling his pays, she began proceeding mindlessly.

"What is happening to me?! Sakha babu...wherever you are! See..! this is what you do to me!", she affectionately thought to herself, doltishly ambling beside the perimeter of the judicature chamber of Deenpur until she felt herself dart into a manly figure, discomposed she staggered to collapse on the rock strewn Coal black terrain, her belongings took violent wings to cascade all over, howbeit, she faced the either side of the man she accidently barged into; foregathering her essentials that lay scattered.

"I'm sorry", was all she could hush; anxiously engrossed in mustering things up.

-----------------------------

"Atharva! Convoy the Car up till here... I am running late", Anirudh firmly instructed his Driver.

"Sure Master, here..! your robe and the crucial dossiers", Atharva enounced.

"Deenpur Court..! Straight", Anirudh enjoined steadily, hopping inside the car.

After a good 5 minutes, they stood at the mighty frontage of the Court.

"Thank you Atharva! Do intimate your wife that she can now take you for purchasing her supplies", he amusingly winked at him.

"For Certain Barrister babu! But I must say you're a lucky one!", Atharva smirked meaningfully handing him his Gold studded, Regal Casio wrist watch over.

"Not that lucky Brother!", Anirudh smirked sarcastically, banging the car doorway.

He turned his hand to clasp his watch firm, unable to do so, he still somehow, was making his way to the law court with his head still rigidly bent to clutch it on.

"Urghh..! I need a new watch", he grunted bitterly, piqued out of his taut watch and in that very moment he sensed himself bumping into someone at a full tilt, halting at the reversed side of the person, he actively kneeled down at the sight of tumbled properties.

"Gosh! I apologize", he hushed tenderly, convening the disintegrated bits and bobs as his civil conduct commanded him to, until when a spangling identity card caught his attention.

---------------

I'll eagerly wait for your response on this very chapter! Don't forget to Vote and Comment🍂

Piya🤍