Beauty and the Beast

"Stay Away...Get it? STAY.AWAY.!, Anirudh roared thunderously, withdrawing his hand vigorously from her gentle clasp, drifting to his side to dash across the room.

And, it wasn't long that he was lugged back by a gentle grasp on his toned-up arm, the tug was firm enough to halt his violent advances but didn't suffice for him to directly stand facing her.

"S..Sakha Babu..! Wh...What's wrong? Why...Why are you running away?", Bondita sobbed heavily, horror stricken at his words, that went acutely reverberating her tender eardrums.

"Bondita...Let me go....! I said, Let Me Just Go!", He squawked huskily.

"I..I won't.. Give me my answers first!", she interjected, mustering up her shattering courage.

"What Answers...?", he riposted bitterly.

"Wh..Why are you running away?", she wailed deeply.

"Cause' You're no one to me! Get the hell out of here...", he retaliated furiously while his own heart felt debilitated, he could feel the same serrated stabs he was deliberately inflicting on her.

"No...One to you...? Face me and say this...!", she stated, a bit valiantly this time while her heart tremendously wrenched at his words.

"I don't talk to strangers....! You get..that?!", he fiercely hissed.

"Stranger...Am I? Fine....Now tell me...Who the hell expends over a stranger's bettering? Tell me...Will you?", she yelled awfully yet was bold enough to make a frail attempt to lug his arm so that he commands his view but he was equally stubborn!

"I just kept My Word...Nothing else!", he retaliated harshly.

"Kept your word...Haven't you?! Remember....You apprised me of the Fact that I may choose you by the time I'm legally off age...Won't you let me fulfill" your word" now?", she catechized densely.

"T...That Anirudh is....Dead Now!", he snarled at the top of his voice, freeing himself from her tender hold, only to sprint out of the room or rather say to, run away from her mighty questions!

"Won't you give me a chance to bring that Anir...Sakha babu back to life?", she stated, all agonized, laying her arms out cordially.

Her words went steadily circumscribing his eardrums, robust enough to immobilize him then...And there, his courage had fragmented, he wished if he could wrap her up in a dense, endearing embrace right at that very moment; cry his heart out in her arms so that she gives him the solace...the succour he'd yearned every damn day from the past 8 years! But, Society! It may not be daring enough to touch a man, but they'll not let her live peacefully, they'll make her life a living hell ! And, that's what he feared the most...he feared of losing his beloved one...his Bondita! 

'Fear, is therefore ,agonizing, but sometimes it showers you with spirit of combating the fear that ranges below of your worst ones!'

Similarly, losing her was his worst fear and not going far away from her, he thus, preferred of dashing away but he earnestly couldn't have kept her life at stake! He garnered his fortitude enough to violently advance towards her, she was incognizant of his next course of actions but was taken aback when he vigorously proceeded towards her, she reversed her ambling to him while he bit by bit took lengthy steps towards her, And in no time she was progressively pinned against the wall while he stood at an uncertain vicinity to her, directly fixating his gaze on hers!

"Why have you come back...?", he husked aggressively, thumping his elbow noisily; resistant to the wall just beside her.

"You..You're scaring me..Sakh..Sakha babu...Please don't hurt youself!", she trembled at the antipathy he tried to manifest.

"Scaring You? Am I...?Well, Good for you! Answer me...Now!", he stated in a deep throaty voice, while his own soul shuddered at his misery, he'd never, in the worst of his dreams thought he'd do this with a woman and that too his own Bondita, whom he nourished and cherished as a child, guarded her from the demon that'd tried to assault her, been her guiding torch and what not!

"F..For you!", she stated, a bit spirited this time while her eyes searched for the modesty he tried to hide in his!

"Forget that...! What else do you want?", he hushed throatily.

"..You!", she riposted, all in high spirits Since she'd already somewhat, unearthed the diligence he possessed for her; in his ocean-like orbs.

"Don't play with fire...! You'll scorch yourself up..", he husked aggressively or was pretending..Maybe!

"Gold's blazed up before coming into use...It adds up to its radiant lustre! You only taught me..How could you fail to recall? Barrister Sahab..?", she remarked dauntlessly, and that is what she'd been tutored about, Answers to questions..Question to answers! 

"You can never tame this Beast...Get that...?!", he retaliated sternly, brutally ramming another elbow on her either side.

"Well...You're mistaking this Beauty...I possibly can..And I will!", she riposted roughly, while her heart ached of grief and dismal for questioning; retorting at her deity...the deity she worships and venerates, wholeheartedly!

"They Loved each other and ....the case with us....Its different...Outright different!", he retaliated scornfully, but deep down his own conscience wailed with the emerging melancholy, melancholy of manifesting every word of his at odds!

"I'll make you fall in Love with me!...the way 'Beauty' did, Just a Spin over!", she oppressively remarked, transfixing her feisty glance at him with an unfathomable intensity.

"You're Insane..!", he hushed acutely, still in awe with the valor his beauty possessed! But, rather than a hero he was her beast, a beast thirsty of blood!

"You've made me......Insane......!", she stated fiercely, gushing out of his affluent work area like a stream of fresh flowing river!

"Well...Ms. Bondita, You're too "Making me....Insane...".

.........................................

So as many of you asked me to swap the story with an obssessive\possessive one! It's actually my very first attempt with this respective sub genre! Do tell me how you like it in the comment section down below! Also, share it as much as you can🥰

Do vote and comment!

Piya💛