Cloak Of Hate

"Let me tell you, Since, you had an abrupt runner from your own marriage rites with him, You may have had long time settling in there, but as he returned, he was propelled into an ocean of catastrophes, No, absolutely not economical but the despairing ones! He had to go through a lot, 'a lot' too would be an understatement my child! He and his entire family was tricked wickedly, and that you'd get to know in the due time" Sumati stated thoughtfully, while her hand instinctively caressed Bondita's head consolably.

"Maa, What had happened..tell me", Bondita exclaimed gloomily.

"There was a tremendous bloodshed before this cataclysm was somehow regulated with a treaty that was framed as per agreements of terms of both rural communities and your Barrister babu was entrusted with this."

"It clearly mentions that no one could marry or hitch any individual of either of the two towns, and violated so, they could be punished under serious offence and That's what is standing as an earnest hindrance in his way to you my dear, You tell me, if he hadn't trusted or adored you, had he paid for your education, your betterment? All these years?

Bondita nodded in negation, as she cursed herself for questioning her deity, the deity she worshipped, she venerated, wholeheartedly! a lone tear made it out through her eyes.

"And, that brings me to the slain body you came across! You are a Barrister..right? And, what do you name a proof?..Evi..dan.."

"Evidence..Maa", Bondita uttered dolefully.

"Hmm, Evidence..Tell me, how are you defending this deceased individual's place? Any evidence you have,Barrister babu Bondita?

Bondita nodded in negation.

"Bondita..that perished man was a rapist! He hailed from Krishnagar itself, and some say that he hitched the a girl who belonged to Tulsipur, and forced himself inside her the time she was expecting! Leading to an untimely death of hers. And, Your Sakha babu, gave him the punishment of his misdeeds! He has always respected women, and towards the welfare of the society, it was his just another step! Tell me, wouldn't have you done the same? put yourself in his shoes!

"A..a Rapist..? That woman and her unborn..."Bondita grieved, shedding tears profusely.

Bondita you're naive, and you perhaps have made a colossal blunder in enfeebling your faith in him, It isn't his trust that stumbled or stooped low beta..Also, he is still the same old Sakha babu of yours!" Sumati remarked, dighting off her sorrow-stricken tears.

"Maa...I've hurt him, I'm not worth him.. I've questioned his trust..his l..love for me.. "Bondita mutedly exclaimed, while a gushing plethora of numerous emotions drizzled off her face. She felt extremely full for words to elucidate the indignation she was developing for her conduct towards him. Her throat was choked, consequently.

"Beta, Trust is not what we should ask for, it is what is built progressively! He even used to sneak inside our house, just to talk to your polaroids that'd he had handed over to me, he used to pin for you, yearn just for a single sight of yours! And, you say he doesn't adore you! Had he done this if he hadn't adored or loved you? My child, He just wears this cloak of hate!

"Cloak of hate...?", Bondita inquired inquisitively, standing up to directly face her mother.

"Bondita...He just wants you to hate him, so that you're safe and secure from the vicious hands of this society, nothing else. By the way, your mother has changed, she has become bold enough to send you to him to complete your pristine, heaven-made bond! Anyways, Go to him Bondita, solve your differences, try to understand his ways and bring a revolution, the society actually needs, Gandhi ji also said, "Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable."

"Show this society the power of your Love Bondita, put an end to this animosity!"Sumati stated valiantly.

"I'll Maa...Bless this lunatic daughter of yours."Bondita stated tenderly, before crawling like an infant into the sedately-cozy lap of her mother, while Sumati just bestowed her with endless blessings and caressed her head adorably.

..........................................................

"That wretched Barrister...He killed my Brother...Sudipto, He now has to pay for it...", a plump-dusky man snarled wildly until he was interrupted by one of his hired man.

"Sahab..Sahab..The barrister...a girl..."The hired man came sprinting.

"What...barrister...girl..?"

"Sahab, the Barrister of Tulsipur was espied...espied... with a girl in the Deenpur court..", the hired man stated, panting.

"How is the girl related to him..?"

"By the position they were in, the girls seems to be his Lady love", the hired man chuckled.

"What position..?"

"They were making out...", the hired man giggled shamelessly.

"Fine...Polish the swords...fill in the cartridges..We'll too give his beloved one the same Death!"He commanded barbarically.

...............................................

Do present your valuable reviews on this one and let me know how you think about these chapters!

Until then, sending Love💗

Piya🤍