Rules and Repercussions

"But Remember, One irrelevant answer and I'll step two, Closer to you...", he huskily commanded her in an enchanting tone, sending a raw jolt of quivering electricity across her spine, this  unhackneyed sensation was something she'd never underwent through and as a result her body adaptively started responding to it. She shuddered at this new, 'never ever seen' side of him.

Her breathing had intensified like the super nasty winds; her chest heaved back and forth with an unknown titillation his words caused her, jostles of excited-chills seemed to play caught and escape through the spaces of her spine. Her pounding throbs had  deepened and amplified with the newness of the scenario, she could now, almost feel her lub dubs exhilaratingly syncing his; he therefore, seemed equally tensioned or maybe more! 

His heavy searing breathes and heart thuds harmonically linked up with hers to form a melodious cadence. In the bewitching stillness of the surreal aura, liberally hovered the Love they secretly possessed for each other, like a twee bird that'd just learnt to fly;yet something was missing...and that was the sedate oblivion! He still feared for her life while the only thing she cared was him....and nothing else!

"Abide to the rules...?", he amorously whispered; direct at her right lub, scalding her cold skin with his warming puffs. She nodded in a perplexed assertion.

"Alright then,Let's begin..", he shushed in a throaty voice, still near to her right ear.

"Question One! How long have you known that rogue?", he asked in an authoritative tone, stiffening his grip at their intertwined hands at the top.

"H..How does it matter to you?", she retorted faking scornfulness.

"Umm,seems like you've brushed off the rules, No worries,I do remember..", he husked ardently while taking a few steps closer with his feet towards hers.

"He's from the same session as yours,Right? I overheard you both", he stated noiselessly, in a gruff tone.

"Another question!...Why did you shake hands with him?"

"My body,my hands! None of your business,Birris..Barrister babu!", she riposted boldly.

"Ms.Bondita,I'll not remind you anymore, now! Anyways, Question 3rd and the last one!", he advanced nearer enough that their feet almost touched.

"Wh..What would've you done, if I did the same in front of you, Been extra friendly with young lassies around?", he asked her gravelly, facing her this time now. 

"I don't care.", she hushed gently, while her voice was deeply laced with irony.

"Ohh!  SoYou don't care,Do you?", he stated in a raspy voice, feverishly intensifying his propelling gaze at hers; forging ahead to intertwin his brawny legs with her soft ones. Unlatching his coiled clasp, he seductively snaked his sturdy arm on the trail of her well-carved, petite waist, making her convulse in his firm strain.

"Not even now?", he said huskily, in a tempting timbre.

"I..I don't..Not..even..now..", she hushed in a shaky voice.

"Fine"

"Now..?"He asked alluringly, towing her with an urgent abruptness by the pull of his well-built arm that clutched her waist gentle and robust. Now, they stood at an unknown vicinity, close enough that their drawn breathes could heartily fuse into each other, their eyeballs seemed to have raveled while their well-defined frames strikingly collided like the two stones that catch fire!

Bondita, ironically, nodded in negation, making Anirudh to release his rigid yet gentle grip around her waist.

"Alright then", He stated in a hoarse tone, passing an acute smirk, proceeding perilously closer to her.

"Say me,That you don't feel anything when I touch you like that..."   He uttered in a throaty-seductive tone, while his artistic fingers freely hovered over the well-sculpted definitions of her heavenly-angelic visage, outlining the plump-pink cupid bow, he alluringly scribbled sensuous circles at her scarlet cheeks; progressively drifting her jet black-silky orbs behind her beautifully carved lugs, slid gradually down her the sharp bridge of her nose.

"Say..Me..", he hushed enticingly.

"You...You've changed Barrister babu, YOU.HAVE.CHANGED!"

[UNEDITED]

...........................................................

Due to a hectic schedule today, I'd to end the portion here itself! I hope you guys don't mind...

Moreover, do tell me how you like the extract down below in the comment box, I'd anticipate for your valuable responses🕊

Love always,

Piya🤍